KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am just wondering why valor brought my name up in this, it's a bh apoc thread, my name has nothing to do with this /)_- she must really need something to talk about.

2. Why isn't this settled with a system war?? Like old times lol stripping included.. Could be fun... Noob rage takes off when it's recorded.... Yeah osw is fine when there's multiple clans.... But for real..... If you really think your the biggest and baddest show everyone.... Let it be stamped.... Seeing all the trash talk.... It really belittles kotfe..... Being most of this thread is kotfe....

Kaw truly saddens me....

~~SJ

3. With a system war lol

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

4. a system war to settle an off system war?

5. I say we have a game of Rock Paper Scissors to settle this. That's how REAL MEN sort things out.

6. A fresh round of Pokemon might be a bit too hardcore though :geek:

7. Since when did zaft let derps in!? Lol

8. I don't think any of you know how to system wa lol born in the eb era...

9. Reading this cracks me up lol

10. And since when did you know our date of birth ha!

11. Both sides start an eb at the same time. First one that finishes it wins and is crowned grand champion lord supreme high commander!

12. Do you even active?

13. @SJ keep your little poking nose out of stuff you know nothing about, you are making yourself look silly

Or due to the clan you are guesting in - you feeling all brave ;)

14. I'm not reping anything in this clan just a guest... I'm this braisin if I were in your clan as we'll lol

15. I don't think any of you know how to system war ??? Lol just lol it's really not hard to figure out how to system war sweetie 

Support to osw ️

16. Did I hear horse thief?

17. Them 48 hr system wars were tough to navigate back n the day

18. Oh yea. Braisin?? Lol

Suggesting a system war is stupid. When u leave zaft I'm goin to put ur braisin ass in the ca lol so enjoy ur stay 

19. I for one support Kotfe, I have some friends in there and I would fight beside them any day, so Idk where BH is gettting at when they saw all of KaW is laughing at them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.