KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just one question.

Wtf is a treath?

2. List off the 15 clans attacking u in order from coolest to least coolest.

3. Obvious nightmare urs be least coolest 

4. I don't get it magoo. Do u want to hit black hand. Or get back in my ca again ? I can't tell via text

5. WARROD stop running your fingers and hit back or do u need a bottle or just maybe a hug!!!

6.  I have an odd sence humour I'm hitting rinus the coward am I really going back in ca for saying your not cool  that would be funny 

7. You'd just think you'd treat the people that beat on you for quite some time, with respect. Maybe my big boy logic is flawed. I dunno.

8. @merciless. There are not really a apoc "clans" as whole involved. We just got really annoyed by all the ....... ButHurt talk. So we just unload on whoever we find opened (it takes me over half a hour to actually find open acc there - even most ps are zd for sb)

9. Being a council member thought you would of known that we turned down three cf that you offered us. I think Hayden even said something on the lines of " join us and we can destroy kaw" Adorable even self stripped herself so you could have your cf. Weasel started our little shindig with I think 300 b in allies. Once we accepted your cf he had over 9t in YOUR allies. Out numbered yeah, but that's about it. So bugger off to your tulips you idiot and enjoy the pain.

10. Lmfao its get richer and more exuberant each day. now its 15 clans vs bh? and again yall admit you were egging kotfe on "knew we were gunning for you"... please get another representative to post on behalf of bh or lack hand as you call em cuz the ignorance is hurting my brain

11. LoL actually according to BruisedHole its 50 clans and growing. By the math i see in BH counting clans soon the number of clans hitting BH > then actuall clans in KaW counting in all abandoned and none functional as well. "talk **** = get ****" simple enuff.

12. My question still not answered
    Why is rinus bh council when he arranged cf by throwing someone that came help them to the wolves ? Main rule good osw clan u stand by people that help bh needs to sort council get the hell out this war regroup ash Andy council members kick the assholes recruit real osw people

13. Goo, if you actually think you are gonna get an answer, you will be waiting a while. Or you will get a reply that looks something like : "Magoo girl fite potato fire truck green butthurt bh rules hahaha something nothing lies sad fishy motorcycle". Hukt on fonix werced fer mee

14. Yes def seems go quiet when I mention that

15. hahah Hotty I think thats one of.the best replies soo fair LMFAO

16. I will admit, I've been hitting Sev for being the tooliest of tools, but sorry we're not one of the 103 clans hitting BH.

OmegaLSA

17. Let's clear the air.

Majority of StripTease are exBH members. Most if not all have a personal reason to be AntiBH. With that being said we did unlocks to HTE then declared war. We don't care if the other clans back off BH, we won't be backing off. If BH is going to whine about all the clans on them maybe they should learn to not speak unless spoken to. I take responsibility for my actions/words, learn to do the same.

18. Or maybe just to speak more coherently? :-/

19. Or maybe be less disrespectful and maybe lie less?

20. Or maybe.... nope, why bother? BH will never get a clue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.