KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. because my main was bigger than your account that hired my alt. you was all in awe. of me. ha. i dropped the stats on it changed build. i hired it on another alt and you still rehired it back.

2. lord of the pringles is a blackhand spy in AoW.

3. Ask Jambern, ask anyone in AoW. They all know me. Now keep acting special and get back to me when you are allowed back outta broadmoorz

4. blackhand spy= lord of the pringles.

5. Repetitive ******** all over again Ronald, please find some new material if you haven't stained it all yourself.

6. last comment to stupidity. and as shaggy the rapper soo infamously said. it wasnt me... nuff said that is all. get your facts and cows straight

7. Alright enough. This thread isn't about roni. Stay relatively on topic.

Roni please don't encourage them into arguing with you because you know how derailed your arguments make threads

8. why you not writting on forums on your main account. instead of insulting only like a coward on a 9 Day and
    almost statless account.

9. This is my main account now Ronald, I quit and made a new account, if you aren't satisfied you know where the KFC line is. Everyone knows you love sucking other people's fingers.

10. shaggy is from the 90's at least say a rap from a present day. artist. lord of the pringles = blackhand spy

11. Lord was in strip tease o.o don't think he would be a spy

12. I'm not a spy, i used to play for three and a half years but Ronald has no friends so she lies to everyone else.

13. Holy hell roni. Is it possible for you to ever join a thread and not make it about yourself?

I mean seriously.

14. a few days in there doesnt make him not a spy. remember val was in there and you had no clue and he write a thread about it.

15. Roni plz leave my thread or I'll farm you

16. hi skull. guess what.? i already did youll be seeing it up later in active its just getting finishing touches.its another fun thread

17. and i was very on topic its not my fault
    that wallys like to try push my buttons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.