KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bootsy n hotty both lieing constantly trying to impress.they would never have attacked blackhand they only doing it now trying to impressknowing they already being attacked.if you are angry at people you hit them straight away not wait 2 weeks later.and open a clan and do ebs for it

2. please for the love of God. no one acknowledge that person that rhymes with cronie they spit enough stupid the last thread or 2... and back on topic derp wait what was topic?

3. White Foot is better than black hand.

4. White hand was always better then black hand, NGL.

5. funny your my owner on one of my alts you used to kissup to me on it.

6. #Inb4lordpringles

7. Roni, did your doctor diagnose you with verbal aids? If not go see another one.

You speak more ******** then a religious preacher.

8. derp aint even a word. and your only recruit in faith rev ha i was in faith rev for 4 months roughly

9. what a lame screenname you have pringles i think its you who doesnt have any sense.

10. The correct word is username, at least I don't have to write my name as a username so I remember how to spell it.

#RoniFromDaGhetto.

11. oh wow aint you funny.and its not my name its part of my full name. and you have no idea where i live stop embarressing your self trying to impress with the insults

12. hahha she wants a cookie cuz she was in a clan for a while wow... and youre wrong check your alts owner again plus why would one kiss up to their bought ally rather than their owner? and derp is slang ya doofus

13. Says the girl who lives in England. No I don't have a clue Ronald. I apologise for ruining your tea party with your fluffed friends. Go and sip from your plastic tea cup.

#RonaldsChavland.

14. i make it obvious i live in u.k i tell everyone.you yet again embarressing yourself with the stereotype stuff you saying. thats what fail trolls do.

15. lord of the pringles = a blackhand spy.

16. Blackhand spy? Everyone knows me Ronald. You are a clever clogs.

17. Now crawl back to your council flat, and cry to the rat infestation you have.

18. ha yet again all u say is stereotype stupidness. we rent privatly. ha so funny u know from experiance talking about your own life blackhand spy.

19. i was a perm member and your still a recruit.

20. Check my ally, may remember. If not ask anyone, I can validate proof. Unlike your tax credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.