KINGS (lol)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ILIOIRIDI-ISI0IRIAI, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Lol ... I broke my toy : ( ... lord-sora down to 9 sdp

2. Well they broke my cookie. I want it back.

3. Haha. lord-sorebutt pinned both ways

4. This escalated quickly

5. So much ragespam from the queens, I love it.

6. Haha. He's all talk, always dtw

7. U funny man lord sorebutt. I'm open, anyone feel free to test in the next hour, not much gold out though

8. By the way your leader WSP pretending to be warring with us. He tell you not hitting EB because he is hitting IDD. The truth all the time he open his alt OSF in Maybe clan and hit all day. We don't let you know before because when we where not running EB we join him on his OSF. This been going on for a month . He don't stop opening and letting us hit his OSF for hours. Kind of funny why he does that. I think to keep us away to his members.

9. Dtw due to self pinning & taking on 3 clans of queens lol you pretend you have anything to do with me being dtw. Keep hitting your EBs kid.

10. Now they ganging up on the guy they just cheated of seal. K

11. U tear down build so fast lord-sorebutt : ( ... Come out and play again

12. Did RDC make you drop your build? And it wasn't even a couple of hours.

13. I hit you for fun lord-sorebutt. Why u go smalzy

14. Sore-butt = all the queens here going full emo. Didn't tear down anything cept for my ll towers to put them on hf. Keep raging girl!

15. Haha. U wrong bro. I SS u crappy old build. U go small to try to hide

16. I don't like to hate on the kings family.

This is what I know from playing kaw a very long time.

The kings family have always been steeped in controversy.

The kings family leader is a known liar and low life

The kings family will always do the wrong thing by visitors.

It is known. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    There was a group of players determined to force the leader of the kings family out of kaw for his shady low life style.

I guess they never finished the job.

17. Oh and if the kings family choose to whack me for stating the truth. Good. See how little I care.

18. Bobby6060 potted up again on sdp. Time to burn it up to show him it's not worth staying in YES clan for being greedy. Instead of helping his friends in OSW. He is hiding in YES clan helping Kings instead on seal

19. What kind of rotten clan advertises for seal uses to get a 5 day pass in the middle of an osw, then wants proof you not a spy after using your seal?

Why not determine who is and who isn't a spy before the seal is dropped.

Low.

Really really low.

No respect for kings family.

20. I just unloaded a bar on that chump. What chump? King of course. All fails tho but still