KINGS (lol)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ILIOIRIDI-ISI0IRIAI, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Group hug time

2. Yup group hug :)

3. But i can still hit king right?

4. The seal scams are racking up in the last few weeks 

5. 1 more unload on king. Just for the heck of it

6. He kings no explanation still why you kick someone. Why don't you admit it you kick him because you needs help on incs and non of you want to help. Your best solution is to kick him. With his stats what can he do? That's how you operate scam parasites

7. bobby6060 you noob why you mithing up and SP. Get up so I can give you love taps and burn those sdp of yours. You and ch47ris learn in Osw from school of noobs 

8. All day today I v been hitting and regening without being pin, only returns from guests I even took ss of it. Kings u arent even in fighting lol u trying to make ur visitors to fight for u ? What kind of war clan are u do u let visitors to win sistem wars for u to? Now I understand ur wins haha
    P.s wsp i considere apology if u post naked pic of ur queen : p
    Happy kaw all: ))

9. I would like to see that fat ass pic too 

10. You are not the first one that they dropped after using seal lol thats kings way thnx 4 the free seal.. im sorry..

11. Heey sora i was also kicked from yes accused of beeing mole, but i didnt get any pm or anythimg from kings til i made forum post, btw idd yafis in yes are only in there 2 get hits so they have reason 2 help kings in osw, that was what i read in cc b4 they kicked me so, and 2 all kings hope u guys lose big time in this osw cus i bet u never will keep the word of lettin me in 2 ur clan after osw 2 have my seal time u promised, as kings probly will hit me now 4 tellin the truth probly yafi also 4being in yes 2get hits lol im sorry abt losin seal in yes sora

12. I wont be goin there lol. Zero gravity is a tad better in the sence that they arent oswing, but dont leave to merc, cuz ur pass will disspaear. I lost a 13day pass like that

13. Everyone welcome to YES clan to seal. They will ask you to seal multiple times fast. Incase you can't take the heat and runIDD love hitting sealers. Kings love a tool sealer too like bobby6060 

14. Bobby can stay lol at least he s helping us with quik gold hahaha, ty for all the hires Bobby nice traiding allies with u : p

15. Lol u butthurt lol hope idd folows ur ass like it says they will lol

16. Told you to stop bitchin

17. I've sealed many times at YES before, they're a good group of guys and even have me an extra day just for letting someone seal before me! :)