KINGS (lol)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ILIOIRIDI-ISI0IRIAI, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Not cuz anyone needs defending but cuz he acts like a bully

2. Mmm im waiting for the consecuences...

3. Bobby6060 you noob potless again in two hours Please pot up again.

4. Still no inc 

5. Norma jean, whoever you are, you sound like someone from kings spanked you so hard that you wake up on the wrong side of the bed everyday.

So much for calling someone a low life. Take a look at what you posted, you actually proved you are a bigger low life Vs who you are throwing the comments at.

I am always amazed at the level some people go to on a tap tap game and shine in their true colors and character, or in your case, the lack of. Your post being a good show of what lack of class and manners some people have in RL that they do not fail to bring to a game even.

Public forums is no place to talk like the way you did. Especially when the game is rated 9+. If you are trying to prove a point at being extremely idiotic then you did amazingly well.

6. With Kings three clan can't pin us don't bother expecting hits. They probably in PM now asking friends to farm you. In exchange they let them join in their EE clan in S3 

7. And how long do u think i have to wait bfore their friends spring into action?

8. Kings is a eb clan, "spank"  you don't even know who Norma is. After all birds of the same feather flock together. 

9. Maxy sounds like a religious fanatic

10. @ Maximus. I'm only calling it how I see it.

I have an extremely good memory for kaw history.

If you think that my post is not acceptable for a 9 plus game. Then I suggest you report me to the moderators or developers, instead of trying to fault the legitimacy of my post here on forum.

My last username was _alison_

I have seen kings family do the wrong thing by many many players for a very long time.

Like I stated. Sorry if you feel offended. You can whack my little kingdom and see how little I care.

11. How low can Kings clan get being a parasite clan. They prey on greed on those no loyalty to their home clan. They advertise in WC without stating they are in OSW. Then when they kick someone without investigation first then not even letting know the council the cause of the kick. The sealer pay real money should consider letting know the council and decide.

12. As a matter of fact yes i remember these guys doing the same thing to another player. Darn parasites

13. So many fails salty feethurt

14. But what do you expect from a pure spy

15. I had real Alison on pm, if it really yous follow so I can see

16. U gotta admit that guy dropped build pretty quick though lol

17. Thats what I said u chump. A whole bar of fails. And still no inc 

18. There, another bar on yo ass

19. U mean another FB of fails lol. Keep going pure spy. I got more. Try 40k sdp each, u never getting through