Kingdoms at LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Aug 22, 2013.

1.  lsa is just a bunch of spy farming alts who hide their mains in eb clans. You're not the first or the last. I was bored with lsa halfway through the war. Being scared of Lsa is like bring scared the haunting will hit back. I can hit eb or lsa, doesn't matter, I'm not losing gold either way. 

2. So I can finally talk since only omega can tell me no now.

Zerg. I love fighting with you. I do. Love to visit. And you were my gateway to lsa. (Your old member was involved with them against war and I went to help). Now. I can't say it's always been a two way street. Myself and your other allies never get along well (understatement lol. I've been in ca for about half of them). But that's all good. You did well in this war that you shouldn't have done. It was our fault the war started (cold). And it was because FnS knew they couldn't touch us they went for you. I apologize. If I hadn't had to be told to read our old war thread I never would have known to apologize for the trash talk (without lsa approval though) If I had been faster. Maybe Zerg wouldn't have been dragged in.

To my friends in Og. Good luck. As always when we end up on opposite sides. Loser buys drinks when it's over. To the newer OG members. Who've never felt the rage of a clan of us going crazy on you. I wish you luck. Obviously we can't actually win. But you can be damed sure well terrorize enough to make you regret this decision. Be it this year or next. Or the year after. And so on. We don't give up for anything. One of us is a match for one of your lesser clans. A clan of us was a match to (at the time" the largest leaderboard war clan around with the most allies worth fearing (respect to WAR again). This time you've got way more. And we're about the same. But oh well. No sport without risk.

Obviously I'm naked. Since I've hit maybe 3 ebs since the day we declared war on LLC. I haven't felt need to MP. But I'm an attack build. And considering our size thts a large percentage of us not pure spiesevery pure spy means no bravery comment will be said by an idiot or someone trolling in response to this message

LSA Fighting

3. I AM GREAT CORNHOLIO!!!
    I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE hahaha

4. Oh ****, ****'s goin down.

5. Woah. Respect to LSA.



6. Well written Omega.

7. Phahahahahahaha... No

8. Respect to both sides and wish best of luck to both sides.

"Who dares wins."

9. I've always been carefully neutral around OSW threads.

But given I've no opinion against or for LSA, I can safely say I'm going to root for them, because let's be honest: I enjoy any effort to wreak havoc and this thread is a beautiful thing. I don't know what's right and what's wrong here, but I hope I get to see some serious pixelly bloodshed. PS: comments on my size and status particularly unwelcome but not discouraged. I'm only here for the lovely mess of opinions, anyway.

10. Are all these people joking with the respect to lsa or something i mean how in the world are u gonna terrorize ???anybody can go pure spy with an alt and not hit back while they get pounded lmao...yea they deserve mad respect for going pure spy inactive alts and letting them get wrecked

11. Was waiting for this thread 4 hours ago omega :p

12. I would love to hit lsa but I'm not for the same reason I didn't like pwars their boring and never hit back

13. Idk about the others, but I'm not joking. I love my LSA friends and this was a very well written thread.

14. Support to lsa. Never surrender

15. This, right here.

Against impossible odds, LSA and Zerg held their own. Zerg, I respect the CF. Considering the odds, you did much better than I expected.

As for LSA themselves, I have no personal opinion. However, to me, pure spy may seem cowardly, but it's a good way to war. I often 1v1 as a pure spy.

I have no issues with pure spy alts, whether or not the allegations are true.

What I love here is that you aren't going for the win. For you, it's all fun.

And for that, Respect.

I do, however, wish both sides good luck. The outcome may already be a given, but it will be fun to watch, nonetheless.

16. We are a group of friends dedicated to our own enjoyment of KaW.... *tear in eye*

17. Oh jw pumpkin but how is watching people hit allieless potless inactive accounts hammered fun? That's like saying u think it would be fun watching someone attk an osf...

18. That is fun 

And I want to watch updates. I can't exactly watch the hits.

I want to see how well LSA actually does against oG.