Kingdoms at LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Their wont really be updates theirs nothing to report about lsa

2. U want to know how lsa will do ill tell you....stayed pinned

3. Omega for the win!!! That's right this is one bad ass nigga! You can't **** with this nigga and guess who owns this nigga!?? I DO! Bow down bitches! Ain't nobody got **** to top this nigga!

4. Alpha. Says the guy. Who moments ago said "it isn't worth it" to keep me pinned because I'm an attack build. Yes. That's exactly what well be. But it will be because we unloaded on people like you first.

Keep talking the talk big man. Your Alts only got a few sdp. 

5. Lmao queen ur joking right?

6. Ill keep talking...4 people from ur clan can fail to pin my alt can someone here in forums plz pin sw_alphawarrior_sw for lsa cause they obviously can't

7. Their u finally zero my regen is in 2 mins think u can handle

8. I know little of this war but when I see courage I know it, much respect.

9. Queen calm down girl you crazy 

10. That I am A1

11. I don't see the courage nor the enjoyment on hitting a full spy. So he has 0 allies and doesn't hit back nor do they hit an ebgoldless and potlessand then they play on their mains hitting eb'sno courage in that. But it sure was a good readthat's all your getting from me

12. as what i noticed theyre just someones alt, not main's but still , Respect for them.

13. Omega 

14. bahahahahahaha

15. I can agree that there is nothing to intrest you fighting pure spies. But pure spies are fighting you. You will see how "inactive" we are. Why would i want to hit an eb on a main when getting you all to cluck cluck is soo much more fun. I know its hard for you to believe that we are doing this for the fun of war and thats it, but dont feel bad... that is just the eb warrior inside of you saying "theres no gold in it there is no glory in it". We dont value such things. No matter how big you are and how many osw you have won, you will always be an eb warrior at heart. There might be some pussies out there who go ps and then inactive you will soon know, that aint this crew. Talk your smack pat yourselves on the back and know that all you did was beat up an eb clan.

16. Bahahahahahahahahahaha

17. Yes?

OmegaLSA

18. ya you got nice equipment too cold for an non-eb noobit's not about the gold. It's about kicking a dead horse and saying giddy up and it goes nowhere

19. Lmao omega it's Margo smh 