Kingdoms at LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Stop being a cry baby. Play the game how ever it makes you happy.

and **** off :lol:

I know, but you said my name ( I thought to get my attention, to say something... ? )

OmegaLSA

2. I thought that said probes...

3. No I just wanted to smooch u is all

4. Thoughts terms were both quit or neither? Lol didn't know Dissolving a alliance was a option lol

5. Well I didn't know verbally supporting my friends warranted inc from sicniss. Guess we were both wrong.

6. Dm....... Be quiet

7. Warning : Supporting this thread gets the butthurt oG to attack you if you're in a small clan or a single player. If you are in a large clan or alliance, you will receive threats of war.

OmegaLSA

8. ^ well now I'm a bit tempted...

9. Lol wow. Some people are taking this all too seriously.

10. Love how OmegaNOOB is saying all og lmao

11. FULL SUPPORT. hit me niggas. I dare you

12. RESPECT TO LSA AND TO OMEGA 

13. Omega i think its bcuz we have all of u zeroed and are bored and deni i was just saying hi quit crying in forums

14. Omega rage/cry caps much????

15. Only because "-HellsAngel-" got kicked from oG alliance for respecting LSA... :lol:

16. Hellz angelz got kicked for posting in forums again. Hellz angelz is a noob lmao

17. But rose are u saying that is why omega is crying?

18. Is he crying? I believe he's warning his allies and friends... But okay, PotAtoe potato

19. Check his wall (Have SS for proof) he was told "We don't respect LSA" then later was asked to remove his banner as he is no longer oG alliance