Kill SH and you kill the game.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Disputable, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a small ps and I still do almost every war.

2. Ya 80k wins is close to the time and effort I used

3. BMac... I said it took five months for a completely new player to start we warring in the big leagues. And actually, it took less than that.
    And Cloud, we're mainly talking about new players and people who don't spend money to grow their build. You've obviously spent a large amount of money on xtals.

4. Cloud there is no use arguing with a statless main. They have it too easy now and want everything handed to them.

5. So what your really saying is anyone who has not put the same amount of time and/or money into the game as you should never be able to have a successful action against you. No matter the build.

6. Maroon... You have good BFE.

I'm saying that nerfing SH would cause new players to not be able to war.
    A new player who by some stroke of luck realizes that PS is good for war, won't have that BFE, and won't be able to war.
    Though if you say that that doesn't matter because BFE is neutralized in Primal, that's true, but your build still costs more than an SH, and is harder to make.

7. Actually I only xstal normally in ee.

8. Yes and completely new players can be off and warring in 2 weeks as a SH so your argument is invalid. And if your implying that a SH is a "big boy" then obviously you have judgememt issues. And for the record you can cast woc with noob grey spell. No special build needed.

9. The only reason devs can't allow SH is because it doesn't promote any growth. So sh is slowly killing kaw. Devs want you get bigger... devs weren't ready for SH exploit! Lol

10. Why should they have the same advantage. Thats why ee should have a tier system. Which is what individual wars do

11. Which is exactly what the devs should be doing, Cloud. And yet they don't do that, so they plan on nerfing the SH and leaving many people without hope of warring until they get some expensive stats.

12. They can Nerf the sh and the sh can war amongst themselves so that they have their own path. How about that?

13. Just a wild estimate but I would say 2% or less SH that are warring are actually new players (meaning not alts). Find another exploit get off of it already

14. No one said sh was a big boy. But let's be real do you really think a 1 month old sh is as effective in war as a sh with 6t in allies and 200m bfe.

15. Shadow hansel. SoS level 1 Hansel.^

16. To war in the big leagues you need to be a big boy. So you implied it by saying you wanted to war in the big leagues. Translation: You want easy wins and equip over people who actually grew

17. ^ What's an SOS?

18. Narwhal, you're really funny.
    /sarcasm.

19. This post is sad you are crying about your exploit being nerfed go find a new one go ps there you go figured it out for you already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.