Kill SH and you kill the game.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Disputable, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMac... So why are we blaming the SH for our problems. Blame the screwed up EE system. When SH get nerfed people will find something else to complain about, as they do with pretty much EVERY thread made by KaW_Com.

2. And furthermore my 3 tril in allies came after many more trillions went into my actual build. When 1 ally cost more than your entire build then you are exploiting

3. Criminal, bfe grows with you. My equip has scaled with my actual growth, leading to what I have now. A few enchanted equips and a couple buildings on hl would be enough for indis, and half of hl would be appropriate for primals.

4. Kaw complains that is a fact. They could give everyone 15 tril to do as they please and at would be filled with people complaining. The sh isnt the problem it is how they were used

5. [​IMG]

OP is mad
    Lel

6. The fact that you took time out to create that pic honors me, Killzone.

7. You do know it takes about 45 secs to create, edit and upload a pic?

8. My iPod is just slow I guess.

9. I'm glad you are honored that I would do such for you. Glad you see where you stand, to get such credit from someone as amazing as meeeee. If you want an autograph next hit me up.

*flips hair*

10. how does ur kaw lok like that killer :eek:

11. I thought KaWers dont rp :|

12. If you call that RP, I could imagine how scared you'd be in PIMD. Please care for your poor gentle soul and never enter. I learned my lesson.

13. i visited pimd once

14. Hey __--Hulk_-De_Smash---. You've been asked to leave the thread. Please refrain from posting on this thread. Thanks. :)

15. 1. What the **** is SH? 2. Hulk Rps and pretends to be a ******* girl on pimd

16. Wow wimpy alt for someone that talks a bunch of trash, SH have had their days... Well years in ee also sh have done a great job in ruining EE for the rest of us it is time to grow

17. statless alt…thread fail imo …

18.  op

19. :lol:
    Im sorry, Mod

Purple,
    Just Cause I am From Pimd
    doesnt mean i rp

And I use a girl avatar
    cause of stats

And, So on so on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.