Kill SH and you kill the game.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Disputable, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A crystal. A Doctors note if you're from PIMD, a Medic pack if you're from FC, and an adrenaline if you're from GaW. It regenerates all of your troops and spies.
    Seriously, what's with some of the forumers these days?

2. I'm From GaW
    I'm From Pimd
    I'm From Future Combat

3. No what I am saying is if you want to war then whats with the noob stats and several tril in allies. Thats when it goes from a noob warring vessel to an exploit

4. For those of you who didn't understand, this thread is about new players who barely have 1 bil. They can't upgrade to a larger build. They stick with a hansel build, see the SH build, and decide to build it. Then they war, with barely any BFE, and no BFA. Those are the people, the beginners, who'll be hurt if the devs nerf the SH.

5. Finally a thread for me.
    OP, your (mains??) exploit build has already gotten what it wanted, round wars back in ee. And comlaining about the people complaining about your build does not make you immune from the composing title, you're just as sad as the complainers are.
    Points were brought up, pros were weighed with cons, some math went on, and it was decided that sh needed to die. Your raging thread won't change that, nor will it have any effect. At least harbs thread wasn't written by a statless alt, and actually had an end point. Show us your main, and maybe (maybe means no) we will take you seriously.

6. With indie wars there is no need for noobs to be a sh for war. Any build can war in indie.

7. Complaining* and new players honestly shouldn't be warring yet. Get the mage, some good stats, be able to build a few vols.

8. So according to Castile 8m cs is no longer a noob war build.

9. Castiel, if I posted this thread it would be an incredibly dumb idea. And whoever mentioned indi wars, true, but even so, people want have a better chance of winning than 50/50.

Castiel... The "normal" builds got what they wanted, primal wars and indi wars... Yet they still complain. Huh. I'm noticing a discrepancy here.

10. And the difference in me havimg 3 tril in allies and not growing and a sh with 3 tril in allies and not growing is about 17 mil cs

11. Support op's points
    Don't support that he is a statless alt.

Btw I'm not a SH 

12. I'm saying ll complete isn't a proper war build. Get into hl, get the mage, have some bfe.
    War with proper stats, which is actually needed more than ever in primal wars.

13. You see, the problem with SH is, only about 20% of then are actually new players. The rest of them are either people that dropped build or created an alt just to use it. It allows for a player to get quick wins and money while it's cheap to build. You're able to get practically free mithril and therefore get good BFE and spend the rest on BFA. After a while, you should have saved up enough money to fully revamp your build.

As for new players, most new players wouldn't just magically find the SH build and use it as a regular build. Heck, if they are a new player, they would want to get better stats! So, that argument is invalid because a new player wouldn't want to immediately stay at one stay while there's thousands of people hire than him, unless there is someone guiding him exactly what to do.

Another problem with new players is that most people call for xtals to be able to war, which, would either take hours of grinding quests or pay the money. New players wouldn't want to give away their money that quickly, or just sit there, waiting to magically get an xtal from a quest.

14. The difference between you not having 3tril in allies and a new player is around... 22mil CS.

15. Was gonna farm you op but no stats :p

16. So basically it's ok to get bfa when ever you think it's ok... K got it. So what should my cs be before I start to invest in bfa?

17. It is supposed to be a fair chance of winning. If you want a guaranteed win then you are looking for an easy way out that screams I am EXPLOITING becauseI dont want a 50/50 more like a 70/30.. if everyone had a 70/30 then who would be left to match

18. Normal builds complain because everyone in kaw complains. New free event? The forums run with tears. New building upgrades? Dear god I'm drowning in the salt. S4 won't have round wars? Build a goddamn ark, quick.
    At this point, whining is a bandwagon, and everyone is riding.

19. Get bfa whenever but dont start a thread trying to save what your hiding behind unless you want criticism

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.