Kill SH and you kill the game.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Disputable, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So what's a big boy? 20m cs? Does it take anything else?

2. Ps is way to clunky of an exploit. You may as well build a tank. The SH is preferable, and that's where most of the xtals that warriors use comes from.

3. SOS= SAVE OUR SOULS

4. How do you build a level 1 save our souls?

5. If your cheapest ally cost more than you then quit kidding yourself your exploiting. Sell allies and build then upgrade. Can still war in the big leagues but do so at a reasonable size.

6. You destroy it first, Narwhal. I already told you.
    Now you and hulk, please leave my thread if you can't stay on topic. Thank you.

7. I'm just wondering why his banner says "kicking ass since 08"...

8. And then I see your build why even make this post and why did I even post on this thread.

9. I used to be sh, it is seriously not a good build for anything other than ee, I understood what u r thinking now when I was bullied about being sh. I recommend you try a different build, these primal wars are promoting new builds. I don't believe sh are noobs, I just think that its a way to "cheat" in wars

10. Bmac, not all of us have the money to spend buying xtals like you. Getting an HFBC account is incredibly hard.

11. I dont xtal unless I absolutely have too. Growing is alot easier and cheaper now than when I first hlbc. Also if you dont have xtals then why are you warring? And if a sh has a 1 tril ally then why couldnt they have spent that gold on upgrades

12. ♬I see a Crack On Your Butt♪

13. Did you seriously just write on my wall you been playing "KAW as in Kingdoms at war" since 2007? I think either I'm smoking crack or you are.

14. Leave the thread Hulk.

15. (/).-) @Veni

16. You. Hulk De Smash. Stop playing dumb. If you post here again I'm requesting a ban.

17. What's an xtal?

18. So what your saying b-Mac is it's ok for u to invest 3t in allies and not grow. Why not just have max plunder Allie and spend rest on growth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.