JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. X-beast!! KNOCK KNOCK im at the door

2. This is gonna fail so hard

3. Can an x-beast admin please follow me? We can still work this out.

4. Get all those who accepted leave clan, the war gets ff. But please dont blame on BaB, we been prepping here while someone took decision of merger and now there are only 8 guys left in ***. Please sort that out too if organizers want to make this JASW successful.

5. Child martin came to us and we rejected it, and also why would you go ahead with chad telling you not to? Also whoever declared the war made it 48 hrs even though it was clearly said to be 24 hr.

6. Also an admin is sleeping.

7. I really feel bad that all the leaders can't get into a pal group or a clan together to discuss things together. Chad has done some real good work, but he is not the only person organizing it.
    I was part of *** initially, but looking at Martin's post, I pulled out from there, don't think I can learn a single thing from him.

To make it success, still something can be worked out, if there is only 3 teams, than mayb 24 hrs war with everyone taking on one another, or mayb to even out teams.

If you guys from all 4 clans can get together, try to sort out things, I think this war can be FF if the admin from here leaves the clan....

8. Child we decided that we're going to do it the way it's going now. X-beasts are Versing *** and we're Versing BaB

9. Thats nice, wish you good luck.
    I hope that a lot of us will learn here. And we can organize similar tournaments again, but not with so many differences ;-)
    And dang! you are a spy too! i cant target u...LOL

10. The reason war was not accepted is because x-beasts declared a 8 hour war on us and we want a 48 hour war

11. All I say is bring it on,gd luck to all who participate in jasw bein on the challange

12. X-beast admins need to accept war

Ohh and we have less members so we don't have to worry about inactives

13. Martin but half the clan is yours. You get offline all your accounts can be striped and leaking. 

14. So it looks like x-beast will fight either blood and bacon or zero cool reborn

15. Hey, Martin. How's the JASW going on for you guys? I know Vermous is raging on my wall after I said I would join Zero Cool Reborn :roll:

16. Funny to see Sir-Martin talking to one of his alts(104929)

17. X-beasts will be fighting us but we need 2 more admins to accept war

18. Get your alts or brother to accept it.