JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Zcr just accept the war. Clan of knights is not ready and neither was x-beasts. We are both ready lets tussle.

2. Us warring clan of knights (8 inactives is pointless) and the jasw will die out. We are hungry grr...

3. Don't deny the war ,, we want to war a clan thats ready not hit 8 people if I wanted that I would farm 8 random people

4. Terror your top 19 are overstat, and we have been preparing for x-beasts for several days. We are prepared to verse x-beasts, and you really need to review the 4.5 mil cs rule.

5. Make no mistake we challenged y'all on purpose

6. Lol I'm not to big..... Sell a few building and I can fit in stats limit

7. I think you all need to suck it up and deal with it, who cares if someone is too big? Blame the people who are running it. Just start the damn wars already -.-

8. Actually i told chad in x-beast that i wast gling to war beacause of that rule. He said in forums ( i have to find it) saying that 4.5m is not the stat req.

9. yup. Cheating and lying. What did u expect? I will grab my pop corn and watch.... But this is bluberdashingfoolishness! Why not just have smaller wars!?!?! :lol:

10. @cody just apply somewhere lol I don't care if you are "too big" 

11. Poo on stats requirement. I'm coming over... just kidding. I'll let y'all fight it out. And hand me the salt for my popcorn! * grabs saltshaker from _____ , takes off lid and dumps all of it in* ..... Yum!!!!

12. I want to watch from sidelines see what happens. Besides, I don't want to hurt anyone

13. Chad says he restored all this. Yet its a big mess. I dont see him helping clan of knights. He said in the beginning that he wouls send ppl to there clan. Then claims later on that it was the clan owners job to recruit?
    This is not organized in any way. Ppl complain about the lenght of war, what clans are warring who. Its pathetic. And if it wasnt for my friend i wouldnt be here.
    God this is annoying.

14. Cody i might aswell join you soon.

15. ACCEPT THE WAR ZCR. U R READY.

16. Stannis I spent 5-6 hrs organizing against a clan out size. We're not ready.

17. of course if you guys plan on skipping it I will have to join

18. *our

Give us a few days and drop those massive guys u have and then we'll be ready.

19. Dude. Just fight. If you lose it's not end of the KaWorld! Your account doesn't get reset! Just fight hard. Part of learning to war is learning to lose, but figuring out why you lost, and fixing it next time. Of course, it doesn't hurt to have a kickass army

20. 9 i told you. Once you can accept the war you can recruit a few more guys. There no big problem.