JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Accept war roster locked

2. So nobody can join

3. Roster doesnt lock until the war starts. So if he engages the roster wont lock until the war really start. So basicly he will have 16 hours to recruit a few more guys

4. That is if he accepts already.

5. shh! I wanted to see if he catch that!

6. People always mess up my plans

7. King there are only two admins on. You'll have to wait for a third one to get on.

8. 9a you said you were admin in pm

9. I already accepted mate. Three need to, two already have. 1 can reject. It's up to the last admin.

10. Wow so all clan owners are asleep knowing that the war starts at 12am. What dedication

11. The war starts a lot later than this actually. They have 7 hrs to accept, then even more time.

12. King I'm sure their not enthused about accepting a war against a bunch of ppl over stat req, idiot 

13. How about this, zero faces x-beasts like what is suppose to happen

14. The_one i habe already agreed to let them recruit some more guys around our top guys stats.

15. Ok BaB. X-beasts is now hitting zcr. This is why we should've warred according to plan.

16. Yep.

X-BEAST's FOREVA!

17. Why crying about stats when the over-stat question being asked again and again.
    Figure out who were the guys who started talks on merging, ZCR could have rejected war if they are not ready, well they can do that now as well...

18. admins accepted the war before checking the clan that declared it or looking at cc or ca telling them to reject it.

19. We can't reject. We've already accepted