JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Somebody needs to sort out the rosters. If you look at bacon and glory, not only do they have the most people, their top 19 are easily over 4.5 mil.

2. John I know lol I'm farming his alts it's actually quite hilarious. He thought stripping meant taking all my allies and that meant I was stripped.

3. But...your so little? Do you have a main?

4. Chad pm me

5. Yep this would be my main. Size doesn't really matter unless your getting dtw or dts. I've hit his pure spy probably 500 times in last two days, thing is always open.

6. I think I shall merc this war who agrees?

7. Need too rename it Who Has More Mercs.

8. Time for clan of knights to wake up. How can we war someone with 8members

9. I would enter my alts in this petty war but they over stats limit

10. This is just to large to be organize by one noob. Don't give it title JASW, just get two clan to war. Not some big drawn out thing. And you can easily win with 8 people if u fight from pin. Strip there inactive players. And pull out your plasma cannon

11. but I do have to say, at least someone had the right idea! It is a great idea. But.... Idk.... To much lol

12. No fun hitting just eight people.

13. Yes i agree. This guys did not think anything threw. War is suppose to be engaged in 20 minutes. Any admins of the other clans on?

14. 4 of the 8 is Martin or his brother.

15. Lol well good luck to u all. I think we should do a smaller war. Just get people to join whatever side. Make it like a training camp. No stripping no mith. So no noobs cry. And if you lose, well.... It doesn't matter. It's just to train noobs and have fun right? I would be willing to open up my clan to use as a base. But I would need a while and partners lol

16. Damn it BaG you declared on the wrong people

17. Lol. Who's side to join...?

18. Cody as soon as an admin gets on in zcr the war is being rejected. Also you are way to big.