JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. No take a pic or tell us what were saying in cc. What does ca look like?

2. It is the clan owners responsibility to recruit, not for us to even out rosters. We aren't changing, just have owners get more members.

3. Okay so everyone tht wants to be in junior all star war join clan of knights to even out teams depending on how many players join tonight depends on how many we will transfer from other clans

WE WILL HAVE ALL THE TEAMS ORGANIZED BY TOMMOROW GOOD LUCK WAR WILL BE DECLARED TONIGHT AND WILL START IN 16 hours tonight at 12:00 midnight it is declared and 4:00 Pm tommorow it starts the war

4. Please update OP in case you want to put an upper limit cs.
    Blood and Bacon will loose a lot of members if the upper limit is 4.5m cs, which was not posted originally in this thread.
    Please clarify!

5. Ohh we are talking about being a 2 clan war it would be zero cool reborn vs blood and bacon x-beasts would go to zero cool and clan of knights would go to blood and bacon

6. Everyone above owner needs to leave or not participate.

7. Child the stat limit was posted in the original thread. That has been the stat limit the whole time.

8. Martin, nobody in zcr agrees to this, as you saw when you showed up in our cc. It is not happening.

9. @9 you do know martins brother is owner right?

10. The stat limit is in the original thread this is not the original thread the thread called junior all star war is the original thread this is just another spam copy of it but yah people over stat limit will be kicked and that applys for all clans plus joining will be disabled so no strong mercs can come

11. @tracker yes I do realize that, however even if he supported it nobody else would. You can't put on an event without people to take part.

12. Do you also realize either Martin or his brother has an account in every clan?

13. I kicked his alt in ZCR a few hours ago, and our owner changed his iPod pass code to prevent Martin getting on.

14. This is stupid. No merge its 3-4 hours before the war starts. Kets just get this war started and lets WAR!

15. Actually, this is the real thread. Yours is old and outdated. This is the reborn JASW. This is no spam copy, if I hadn't created this you would have no JASW.

16. There will be no merges.

17. Blood and bacon is only one without an account that I know of.

18. Ok where is martins alt in ZCR? Yes, his brother is here, but believe it or not his brother is not him. His brother is our leader.

19. Ok lets finish all this drama. I believe this is how things will go down

Clan of knights vs Blood and Bacon
    Zero cool reborn vs X-Beasts

War starts 12am eastern time (about 3 hours)
    48 hour war. War starts around 4am eastern time.
    Clan owner and admins are responsible of getting there members in time.
    Chad said there will be no merge.
    Good luck to all
    Blood And Bacon