JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. We are resolving issues obviously some clans are bigger so we will be moving members around from clan to clan to even war out we don't want an uneven clan

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] your cousins I presume 

3. Ohh and for the final war you will only be aloud to join the clan if you were on the first war and were active I don't mean 2 successful hits actually helping the clans

And because of the ASW issues clans had with people leaking money admins do have permission to kick members from clans once it has been established and agreed among the clan that they are inactive and not a valuable asset to your team.

4. Yah we have talked to blood and bacon those strong people are not aloud to participate in the war obviously this is for smaller players and there not small

5. Missing the point I could still mess up bab chances with my alt 

6. I meant 104929 is my brother I don't know other guy

7. And yes blood and bacon my alt is in your clan  be prepared for a massive yet slow leak 

8. Let the backstabbing accusations begin 

9. I'm not joining for a bit longer. Until i know that everything is evened out. Gotta hurry though so i enter get left out.

10. Okay I am going to start evening out clans okay guys but clan of knights will start strategizing for war and doing harder ebs the war planning has officially started so hurry and join

11. Martin can you take your alt away from zcr? I don't want anyone to see what we're saying in cc.

12. Ill just join you sir i guess. Since BaB, the clan on who's roster i was on first has waaaaay too many high cs players. Some are admins. Seems unfair.

13. Between Martin and his brother I believe there is 7 accounts.

14. Martin owns one clan. Recruiting was up to you, and your fellow clan mates, mostly owners though. Not my fault, sorry.

15. They are too big. They'll be removed.

16. Way to be ignored, huh?

17. Okay so blood and bacon is trying to.get achievnent bonus from destroyer so they have a few strong mercs in there clan they will not be participating in war and if you would like I can have the owner of blood and bacon come on and prove that they will not participate in war

18. The_one if you really have an alt here show us some proof.

19. And give it away 

20. One your plan is gonna work lol.