JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Participants need to report to their clans.

2. Lol farmer tracker you know people wouldn't touch my alt 1049212 I would hit back

3. Hurry up and report to clans

4. Bump. Everyone get to your clans now.

5. Make me 

6. Teams starting to look a little unfair.....

7. HEY BITCHES YOU GUYS ARE EB NOOBS STICK TO EBS

8. This whole thing is rigged, I signed my alt up and he got in, now I could open alt up and bam easy money  even martin has alts owning most if not all the clan, stats req were originally 4.5 now I see lots of 8mil versus some ppl with next to no stats this is doomed

9. @wannabe bad-ass barcode: please go back to being pinned by people's alts.

10. Finals may be good though, Blood and Bacon vs X-Beasts that may be even not sure though.

11. The people you see strong like 8 mil cs is there for ebs and they won't help in war

12. Then why are they still there 

13. The team clan of knights looks unfair because no one is coming too it we have lots of people that wanna be in the war come to clan of knights

14. [​IMG][​IMG] Yep seems like you want him gone for war?

15. Lol that's my brother let me talk to him but ZCR was getting epic battle rewards like clan bonuses before war

16. It seems the original max stats for this was 4.5mill stats. Also it seems clan are just recruiting off wc and not using the forums.

17. Also rosters are kind of crazy for example. -eternal-chaos is on the roster for cool zero reborn and for x-beasts

18. I'll wait a couple of hours for teams to be evened out. If nothing's changed then I'm leaving.

19. We stopped following the roster and everyone's roster issues about 2 clans were resolved I didn't make the roster someone made them for me I just posted them and thanks for everyone who has came to clan of knights for war

Ohh and I use wc because people asked to be reminded about war so I said I would post JASW in wc to remind everyone who signed up