JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Why are there 3 Australian times and only one US? That's where the majority is....

2. SUbtract an hour everytime you go west, simple math

3. Users browsing this forum: --deathwalker--, 1blablabla1, 9a7r1ck, Atkatsuki, BlackSquirrel, cuda426, ddhleigh, dimple, Drag0nb0rn, drfarmer, elit3cobra, fanakapan_humperdink, Farmer_Tracker, FireStar, giskard, Gizzy, Google [Bot], IIxSSxIIThe-EnforcerIIxAAHxII, iManiac, ivantheimpaler, jordanedis, kaw_admin, Kiara1995, lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, lllllllPlumSakeJlllllll, Malock, Radulf, Roughdraft, Whazz, _StriPPeR-lIIIlIIIlllIIiIIlli- and 3 guests

Hi devs. See how much work I put into a war you could do easily yourselves?

4. No automatic system, no nothing. Can you please do the JASW next year. Look at this. A couple of players with no power can do all this.

5. ALl X-Beasts come to the clan

6. :roll: Lol you still think you started this year's JASW

7. Chad maintained it after the original owners decided to be "sick".

8. Dude, just shut the **** up already :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried to be nice to you, but look around, why do you think your the only one? Because your defending a lost cause.

9. OP change. If your strategies/plans were affected by this, I'm sorry, but its not me, its the other leaders. Thank them for ******* you over ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Lol you mad bro? :lol: :lol:

11. :lol: thanks chad

12. But isn't that same for Australia? ;)

13. You mad bro? That is your insult? I am sitting here laughing my ass off, I'm pretty sure I'm just the opposite of mad.

14. Maybe so, but Australia confuses me :p need to have it there so I can see it.

15. Lol? Since when was I supposed to be insulting you, your own stupidity does that.

16. :lol: ok that's fine :)

17. U mad bro is an insult. I see stupidity, but not from me.

18. Chan remove the post about You.