JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Umm im just going to give my opion here.
    I feel ppl making the war shouldnt participate due to the fact they may rig the clan send spies etc...
    Also they chose roster and decied where p go. I took a look at clan roster for x-beast. It seems to me like they have way to many big ppl. For example hidude, I_love_Kaw, pinky, chad, and more.
    looked at my team an the others. We got lots of hansels and low attack builds. Just ny opion that the people making the war and choosing teams should participate.
    This is not to offend anyone making the war i feel exited and cant wait. But just some though maybe everyone should think about.

2. Decied where ppl go* sorry for any mistakes, hard to post on idevice.

3. @ King Terror , if you knew anything about war , most of the time , Hansel and pure spy builds usually win the war due to the fact they stay DTW and just steal .

4. This seems like a real neat idea, but I still can't understand why you guys would leave the US timezones out of this war...? US is a big portion of the KaWmunity I believe and making the war start when people are going to bed...what were you thinking??? Oh well, gl you guys.

5. Ajax i know lots about war. But your not seeing my point here.

6. Not to disrespect the people organizing the JASW. But i feel its only fair they dont participate. If they have the power to change roster and do what they like not fair for the ones who dont.

7. My question is... Where are the stars?

I inly recognise a few people :shock:

8. CAN ANYONE NOT PUT ON A WAR AT A DECENT TIME!?

9. You don't seem to know much abouy war ata all actually. Thats like saying an war clan shouldn't study the other clan's roster before attacking. Any other player could do what I'm doing. On top of that I have no frickin clue about people stats, I just care if they are on the roster or not.

10. Comley calm the **** down, we put it as a 48 hr war starting at five so all timezones have a chance and people sleep at the start of the war so they have time to recover, you still have plenty of time to war.

11. I'm in ZCR look on my wall for proof

12. I recommend all jasw members to join there assigned clan, any people who wish to participate and has not been assigned a clan please wall me

13. Hey, I'd rather you not have my barcode on there :lol: 

14. Can you please tell which thread is legitimate? Or are we seeing 2 different JASW....
    There is another one:
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=118734

Please lock the one which is not required & update another with more details on 1st page.
    Ty for providing us a chance to participate in a tournament. Cheers :)

15. Chad is the one who got this thing back on track so I would go with him. Martin is confusing everyone again.

16. ^^ makes sense.Thanks mate!
    Btw, a leader in confusion :eek: :eek:

17. This is just something for fun I'm up for a war it will be a nice change from doin ebs all the time I don't see why people are complaining about it when they are also complaining about this game turning into just ebs