JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Thi is no the main thread for the JASW, the othersare wrong. I agree, start to join your clans. Clan owners: RECRUIT!! My goal was packed clans :/

2. Hey chad can you clear up the war lengths and starting times?

3. Yes chad plz edit the first post and tell ys more indo on the war.

4. Neither Sir-Martin_Sir-Lot or chad was the creator and their forums should have the same info, pretty much whoever posts on this forum goes and posts on that forum too

5. I think it should be 24 at the least, otherwise some tz's would only get a couple of hours.

6. WARS ARE 48 HOURS. THE THREAD BY KAWMELOT IS WRONG, WE ARE DECLARING AT 3:00.

7. Dude the all Star Wars were 12 hours that's why these were 12 hours

8. All x-beasts members join now please

9. 104, the original creator just went inactive and left. I recreated it and revived the original clans

10. Okay first you can't call the other thread wrong it was made before you made this

11. Martin, JASW is 48 hours because of timezone differences. Plus, theirs was 12 hours cuz devs wanted it to end fast.

12. 12 hours would be crap. Whoever said at least 24 hours I agree with.

13. Why do you think there was an inactivity thread for all star war? They were all aussies and brits.

14. Do 24 hours bud, is your time 5:00 am est or 5:00 pm est?

15. Why they start later on in GMT And america, u mad???, thats where most of kaw are from

16. It starts at 2:00 on west coast, five is good. This way you have sleepin time early on so you don't fail the war.

17. I agree completly but I am trying to decide between 48 and 24 hours please help