Jackson413

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXx-sAbO-GABRIEL-SaBo-XxX, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Ok Ok I'll admit it Jackson it was me. I'm the one that farmed you yes yes yes it was me, c'mon lets go PvP I'm about the size of player you want to take on you spineless halfwit. As for you Death ..... what a knobbber. Post the ss of put up and shut up :evil:

2. Jackson-

You said there's nothing you can do to a hansel lmao????

Find a hansels sleeping time. Gab has allies. Strip.

Dont make excuses about gab being a Hansel.

3. The best bit of all of this is they have the ss of all the atks ( no fails) from a hansel. Every steal was a victory. Forgive me if im wrong but how on earth do the know it was gab ?

4. And also.

What's the point hitting eachother when your both awake. Obviously your opponent has banked their cash and your taking **** all except wasting your own pots.
    By constantly hitting someone then suddenly stopping when you sleep just gives everything away.

5. I have a simple ?? The hits wouldn't have been on wednesday would they??

6. Haha. This thread honestly makes me laugh. You are all contradicting what your friends are saying. But enough of that. Jackson has decided to fight Gabriel 1v1 so let's see how it turns out shall we? And if anyone still insists to see the ss, follow me and I'll pal you.

7. Hmm I wonder who will post an apology first

8. Jackson doesn't sleep. I see this ending badly for gab.

9. Go to Off Topic Section. Read the guide about posting pics in forums. Then post them here for all to see.

10. lol UBG. How the hell are ya?

11. Haha this is gonna be interesting , 

12. When and where , gosh may have to set my alarm

13. [​IMG]
    Made him half-apologize :/ note that he has 3m more cs than me.

14. Half-surrender, i mean

15. cf with -Deadly- until gab and I are done.

16. LOL Jackson has a line.

"I can fit you in on the week of the 9'th. After 3:30 GMT."

17. :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. I VOTE GABRIEL (however you spell it) Jackson is a noob seriously put a def tower in there and gabe bud you should to, but hansels are generally better at war there are many more tacticts than an attack build, so I hereby say GABRIEL WILL WIN!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU BUD! 

19. go away

20. Oops forgot [/color] lol and wow Jackson seems like you got a lot of issues in KaW I say all of you strip him! Oh and 20b seriously bro get real that's not hard to burn at all thats like 3 days to burn that's easy