Jackson413

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXx-sAbO-GABRIEL-SaBo-XxX, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Gab, good on you bro, make us proud

2. Thanks Joe. Just looking for retribution- he was soo rude towards me, unnecessarily so. Now he's running and hiding behind his clan

3. Yes,its called Wingsaber,and i just took600 million in hits from him XD

4. Challenge denied. There is NOTHING I can do against fighting a pure spy.

5. Jackson , if you won't fight him. It shows your all mouth and no trousers, or all the gear no idea, or better yet all the clobber what a nobber. Best you man up accept the challenge, and not hide and run. Finish what you have started or be man enough to apologise to Gabriel. And say your week , pathetic , and I can't finish what I start. Instead of saying your a pure spy I can't win. Scout bomb him to death

6. Gabriel, just hit him. There's nothing he can do about it.

7. Or make him apologize. Either way.

8. If he was an attack build I'd 1v1 him anyday. If I was hansel, I'd also 1v1 him. I don't see what there is to gain from fighting hansel when I myself am an attack build. If there is an attack build in your clan that is roughly my stats let me know.

9. Deadly, he runs straight to .ALPHA. admins because he can't handle someone half his stats.

10. Jackson, if that's right then 1v1 me instead of Gab.

11. fighting a hansel**

12. Man up and fight jackson. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

13. Now Joe, that isn't fair either is it? You are double my stats.

14. Jackson, this ain't eharmony. There's no perfect match.

15. Wars not always about stats, if you have a better strategy you will win.

16. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. -Deadly-, my god, shut up. I challenge you to a PvP first. Notice how much bigger I am then you? That's fair, right?

18. Deadly, that comment made my day. :lol:

19. Replying to Joe, yeah it isn't; however, PvP is pretty different when your opponent is double your stats.