IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. LOL win or lose i could care less my alt has 138k spy attack

2. Perhaps you should teach your mate diehard how to pin on apherium.

3. Yet for the last few regens you have had 0 troops

4. Lop. Read this as carefully as you can.
    No epic battle. Yes other player. Yes I hitting someone else. No, I'm not hitting an epic battle.
    I'll get you a dictionary next Christmas and free English lessons ok?

5. Ok thanks. Nice to know that you care.

6. Lol i talk like this on purpose brah. No EB i smell lies because players dont have a repeat action button

7. Oh my god I give up trying to explain the situation... You guys need to go back to school, in all serious if you don't understand me there's something wrong with you guys.
    I'm off. Peace ️ Oh sorry bad choice of words. :lol:

8. Lol just because you say so dont make it true. Send SS or you ebin bro

9. That's very good that you saw that buddy!! Everybody clap so he feels normal ok guys don't leave him out! :)  good job man I'm proud!

Now figure out this one - if they don't have a repeat action, I must not be using it OHHHHHHH **** ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS?!?! REALLY OMG LOGIC IS SO WEIRD AND UNBELIEVABLE, O-EM-GHHHHHEEEEEE

10. Cant do 4 spy actions on a player the same speed on an EB always 0 mean every 5 min u spam that green thang *****.

11. I normally get scouts from wc. Nobody usually really farms me.

12. plus an assassinate on an EB is 2 hits. faster then a bunny rabbit

13. Your logic just got thrown out the ******* door then hit by a ******* semi :)

14. Or maybe you're so ******* slow that I'm actually giggling? For some reason you shoot off 4 scouts every 45 seconds, I honestly don't know why but you stop right when I regen xD

15. OH MY GOD :lol:
    THERE IS NOTHING FUNNIER THAN CALLING ME AN EB FAIRY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH **** ME AGAGAGAHHRJNFINDYBDTIVDRAJJYLFEUBFTJBDR

16. Nah mang u 0ed all 5 mins of ur regen and after aswell

17. I can attack a 19.5mcs account as this SOS lv 1 hansel

18. yay first 2 hits in forever got his ***** ass off that EB

19. Play dead and hope he gets bored