IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. wtf did she just say?

2. Cut her some slack English isn't her first language... I believe she's from the planet stupider

3. Cognitive reasoning is a second language to her

4. Worst forumer ever was commenting on the last page...

Last comment on the page....

Worst... Forumer.... Evvvvvver

:lol:

Not like I'm one to talk

5. Planet Stupider?!?! lmfao!!' 

6. Dont think i forgot about you chubby, special lil guy:p

7. @Mr Frosty

Why are you not at max plunder?

8. This is like candy and kids.

Is one kid getting broccoli while the other gets chocolate fair? Even though broccoli isn't as good you end up feeling and growing better

You have been answered

9. I know you reminded me with a fail party in my news...You're down to 2 defense pots and your active ally is long gone so..... Good luck with that

10. I think the mechanics let you hit someone 5x your size, bigger or smaller? Is this correct?

11. Don't know if this has been said yet but yes it is fair. It just requires more of an investment on your end. Full pots, Mithril and some xtals. If he doesn't have xtals then you can easily take him down to pin and sit on him.

12. @ wtfamidoinghere . That's not entirely true. I was being hit by a guy 14 mil cs. Who has almost all fully enchanted equipment.

When the fight start. I had only a couple of equipment items. Using full pots and mith. I could succeed only maybe 1 out of 10 hits.

The only thing I could do was keep chasing equipment to try and close the gap a little, otherwise the fight is completely one sided.

13. The gap in hit range Is a little rediculous and could stand to be narrowed on here. I had a friend who had a 21m att build with 1 trill in allies. He got hit by bomminator 
    He said he hit back full potted and only burnt 1 adp. That's just rediculous, it's like putting a giant against a peasant lol

14. Tear down a couple builds make you dtw

15. That reminds me of David and Goliath you better hope you find a stone bud cause he ain't going done unless he hit him.

16. Poor lil chubby. ;)

17. My ice weapons bounce from lv 1-2-1-2-1-2-1

18. Still isnt resolved. Grrr

19. No support. Under the system in place you pay them less