IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Of course it's fair, other wise it wouldn't be allowed, would it? I got farmed by a 20-21Mill cs player, what did I do? Hit back and have fun
    That's just my opinion, take it or leave it.

2. They are zeroing themselves.

3. Ohh your alt is Viperone xD
    Why re you scout bombing when I have no spies?

4. That was me idiot. I was just checking.

5. Viperone is scout bombing me while I have no spies, I couldn't care less about you lop. Why is it so hard to understand that I simply don't care about you?

6. Waiting for new regen time

7. And if you got another i bring an alt :)

8. lol. Don't get your knickers in a twist darling. I don't think the tena ladies could handle your rage pee.

9. Awwwww! Your alt is so small and helpless, it's so cute! Sah cute! Like a newborn puppy! :3 <3

10. lol i sat thru 2 of what was ur regen quit hitting haunts bro.

11. Mate, if he can hit u then theres ways you can hit back. This is not bullying. What u have to do is self pin yourself against him. Not only will this defeat his purpose of hitting you but you also burn his defensive pots. When his pots are burnt down you should be able to hit with max pots. Even if u can't- the pure essence of endless fails on his troops and spies will just dement him. He can never fully regen but at the same time he can't do **** back!

12. Viper, I'm pinning myself on the other guy so I keep him pinned, why bother focusing on you at all when you're pinning yourself? :lol:

13. Right if you were pinning him he would have a post on your wall. I think the other guy is an EB

14. Yes. He's called apherium.

15. I've heard of him. I should be hitting him right now but i'd rather beat him a few more times. *cough cough days cough cough*

16. What the ****? Why would he post on my wall? He messed with me do he isn't smart but he isn't that stupid. I'm searching his allies to find him.

17. xD 60 or so failed hits doesn't count mate. Try for a few successes yeah?

18. Right. Is it because he can't post because its an EB

19. You are pinned genius. Zero troops, zero spies. Go figure.

20. And if you were any good at PVP, you wouldn't be failing so much for nothing! Isn't logic fun?