IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I laugh everyone I see an idiot clan page saying no farming. It's a war game noob.

2. Excuse me lop? I think you can go **** yourself :D don't post on forums while on your period, it's a bad idea.

3. I am currently being farmed by a player 3x my size lol
    I'm not going to give out his name but it's a war game frosty
    I self pin on haunts and occasionally if I full regen when I awake from sleeping I u load a whole bar of fails just to burn his troops 
    It's all in good fun
    Just pin yourself bank gold and wait it out or hit back for some fun
    I do commend you for not putting his name out there

4. Nah I'm good. I actually do it on purpose. I know what their called but, you don't see people running around looking for moths in reality so, it's meth.

5. Be careful. More than one person hitting from your stupid clan might be taken the wrong way.

6. This game is not based on realism at all, there is intention of it ever being realistic either. Therefor, unless your tiny brain is so ****** up you can't understand logic, it's moth*

7. Nah. Meth just has a ring to it. Do i make you angry baby.

8. More than one insult from your "stupid" mouth might be taken the wrong way too. Now shut up. You're annoying, like a really loud buzzing fly.

9. Go **** yourself.

10. No, you're like a tiny version of lop, a slightly less loud buzzing fly.

11. Make me you oversized **** face :)

12. lol. Rage more it's good for your health.

13. Why the hate on everybody.

14. Thx for the different names. I'll get back to you. Been a bit bored lately.

15. Viper, I'm done with you and my lunch, I'm off. You're just boring to pin with your crappy insults and bad timings. :roll:

16. How many people you using please post. If not then you're dropping alot of xtals

17. kind of looks like your zeroing yourself on hauntings.