IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. That's what kaw is all about my friend. In today's day and age this game seems to have forgotten one resounding fact. This game is called kingdoms at war, not kingdoms at epic battle.

Fight back. Have fun. Fights like this one have the ability to define you. Unfortunately you've already decided to complain in forums. From this point forward I suggest you stop whining in public forums and enjoy it. It's merely a game after all

2. having read the tons of crap and useful info everyone has posted, i wud like to say, i have been hitting him and some other dude who has commented here whose tried 1v1ing me. I didnt mean to come across as whiney. I really aint bothered what he does, was just curious on ur guys views. Ima not stop hittin them both until they stop hitting me but to be honest, i left messages on both of there walls so they have links to my page. I aint affraid, i know that they both get failed attacks and scouts and steals, i dont care bout them have ease to find me. They know how to find me. But i guarantee u both, for aslong as i am active, i will hit u both back AND merc, cuz i just aint the kinda guy that people can seem to get rid of

3. TO CHUBBY THE IDIOT

after continuing my little quest to find someone, anyone of your size that you hit,I've had no luck!of course :roll: so what I have decided to do is simple. I am going to smack around the smallest members in your clan :lol: go **** yourself!

sincerely your favorite new stalker

thisguy

4. Chubby is just a coward

5. He thrives hitting noobs so he feels big. He wil never, ever, hit anyone his size. As I said before in this thread, I've called names he rightfully deserves in forums and in pm. He wont act cuz he knows i'd go all out on his ass

6. All he wants are noob tears. Not cf requests from ppl whos got the balls to unload on his sorry ass

7. Am I wrong u loser?

8. If youve seen the key and peele episode Bully

Chubby is the bully whose father beats him so hes gotta take it out on people who are smaller and weaker than he is aka the nerd reading the book the bully makes fun of.

9. Darn right

10. Anybody wanna rp?

11. There chubby

12. What if I have no body can we still rp

13. I asked for rp. Time for u to go vigilante on me

14. U wont do it right? Cuz u no i wont b crying nor complaining

15. U just a coward and a loser

16. Lmao at this thread

17. Alot of smaller sized players trash talking. I do not like this. If you can't hit don't talk. Unless you're in NF you don't have the right to talk. Forum and wall warriors are not respected and deserve to be farmed by players with way higher stats then themselves. Got an issue with it don't play.

18. Download hello kitty island adventure it will be more suitable for you. Butters please leave :p