IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. now im being farmed by 3 people. Chubby chaser & lopaidon & IlllIlIlIlIlIl vs --MR-FROSTY-- yeah you guys thin 3 people will stop me. COME AT ME YOU LOSERS lopaidon kinda stopped but hes still gunna get some lovetaps;P

2. Think u the loser. Can't wait till u cry for forgiveness ya Muppet.

3. Take'em head on. They're just a bunch of losers. Especially chubby

4. It's funny people come to forums and pick on people that clearly can't Pvp. Forum farmers prey on the weak because they don't have the balls to find a real farm target.

5. but i aint weak:(

6. Well compared to their stat size. Just amazes me they puff their chest and act like the best Pvp player ever when they hit well below their stats.

7. Lol i know. Lopaidon is 14m cs, i could take him on 1v1 easily, atm its like 25+14= 39m cs + whatever barcode dudes stats are V 11m cs and they still aint doing great. Tryna scout bomb me n stuff my god kids these days

8. Who's doing that nemo?It not a PvP this came from a few wc hit cause frosty was being a clown he walled cursed on my wall. He kinda asked for it, what does it matter to you?

9. welcome to the club ... when I told about some players abusing their sizes, everyone laughed only ...

25m against 11m isn't that bad like 11m against 457k ... as you can't hit back AT ALL with 457k ... not even if you optimized equip choice and maxed all you can and used all pots ...

now ... the bad thing about it is ... the huge ones can start without fearing ANY consequences ... but it seems to be a feature not a bug ... ask devs ...

10. Ebs are driving all the Pvp players nuts lol Devs need to release a Pvp arena so people can release their frustrations lmao

11. That's all they need is a "Arena" where you sign up and they match you with a opponent of equal strength and first one to bow out loses and winner gets a special prize

12. Write a thread about it until than newsfeeds are the only arena

13. "release their frustration"??? ... on whom, Jemo? ...

ever thought about the fact, that some players don't have any choices even to defend only? ... I'd even tend to say most instead of some ...

14. I lack the proper skills to make a thread so I just stick to posting on others threads 

15. and there is no thing like "pvp players" ... most of those just do "pvp" against smallest "opponents" only ...

16. I agree when I take hits it's from someone I can't even touch. But it is what it is. It's what the devs want so the players just have to take it like a man or quit.

17. I unfortunately can't "take it" like a "man" ... 

18. should all weak players quit? ... what do you think? ...

19. Just pot and mith up while be sleeps and strip him naked 