IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. make all "eb fairies" quit? ...

2. Quitting is every players choice. Most who are getting farmed put themselves in that situation.

3. Lmao dirtylarry I never whined about stats, so shut up

4. joey ... I'd really like to see you strip many trillions in allies ... 

... as that's what you'd need to do so ... MANY(!) trillions ... only a few players in game do have that many trillions ... I'm certainly not one of those (fortunately btw) ... the majority isn't ... and that probably won't ever change ...

5. Ive called chubby a chump, an idiot, a loser, a fail here and in pm yet he claims he farms ppl cuz they raged on his wall? Wow! Now Im gonna call him a hypocrite too

6. or let me say ... we ALL work for THEIR trillions ONLY ... 

7. We know saltyskeet we know tell us again how brave and smart you are,nice build

8. Yeah ur all about excuses with me but how about the ones half ur cs uh?

9. U dont have any excuses with them do u?

10. chubby ... everyone seems to know which lines you habitually use to cross ... less than half your size is one of those lines, right? ...

at least when I looked up your opponents in forums it seemed to be partially true ...

but idk you ... so I'll keep out of judging you ...

11. Ancienne why do you always appear in threads like this? You just make them harder to read.

12. Support
    Although it's good as it is now in my opinion, I don't get hit by 18mcs monsters, and honestly they are probably just doing wc roulette.

13. I don't think Ancienne knows what she's talking about..

14. am I wrong? ... at least most my attackers had been always more than double my size ... that I should know best, right? ...

15. same with allies ... those with trillions can profit "bit" better of "free" ally market ...

16. Ok.. I think you need to get out there and get some real problems, not virtual ones, Ancienne.

17. My RL problem is I have virtual problems 

18. I got 99 problems and Kaw ain't one

19. you're all right ... KAW ain't one ... but some of the ppl who play it ... as they're same in rl ...