Ig family...POWER TO THE SHEEPLE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FacingReality, Feb 28, 2013.

1. I'm perfectly calm and relaxedEnjoying ur posing and having fun thx for all the laughs!

2. [​IMG]

Crayons are amazing, skippy. Don't knock em' till you try em.

3. @iprophet

Instead of trashing IG and funding the regs strips, how about start growing a pair and actually join the war?

4. Here's me thinking Iprophet ireg childplease were all the same person silly me 

5. Philosopher...that's a pretty bold statement. I'd like to fact check it.

So, do you have some sort of proof that iProphet is finding a war that 46 has no interest in its principal? Or are you just drinking somebody's Kool-Aid that believes that iProphet is funding?

Because I will tell you this...I've known that dude for about a year and a half. He's liberal with a lot of things. But gold to a war he has no interest in isn't one of them.

You should prolly stick to reporting facts and asking questions that don't have accusations.

6. I always find it amusing that the people who claim to have such busy and successful real lives are the ones that spend the most time in forums gossiping.

Proceed with the sewing circle ladies, iG is flattered by your concern.

7. Outdated barcode...

Your last post makes about as much sense as chewing on rocks. Change your name to omet and go back to telling us how much more gold you make hitting potless players.

This war has become iG/regs war not bh/LR war. That would be why I talk of the clans I do, especially being as I was perm in both iG and Regs throughout my kaweer

iReg...  a little homo

Doctor Phil

Let me clear a few things up since you like you bump you gums with facts

1 - if I was funding Regs there would be a lot more big strips. It's pretty well known I have no regards for kaw gold and will nob and drain accounts all day long to strip someone.

2 - I know you havent had the pleasure of warring with me but when I osw, I take 100% control of command so I can make sure my gold is being used to maximize damage.

3 - Regs don't need anyone funding, they've yet to even bring their banks into play.

4 - If I was funding and iG had legit proof(which they won't) wouldn't that show how soft they have become being as nothing has been done about it? You're calling iG soft and don't even realize it.

5 - i don't take much of a liking to LR. Just assume strip them then strip for them.

6 - I've done 4 osw since this one has started. I'm flattered you think I'm good enough to fight/lead multiple osw at one time. Wait I can..:this point isn't valid lol

7 - I have many friends in both iG and Regs. iG council has asked that 46 stay out of war and I told them we would. Which we have. I've also told Regs council that this is LR's mess and 46 is not allies with LR and will not support this war. Unlike foxes and scoutlaws we Don't feel the need to make false alliances in order to jump into a war to seek out some type of self righteous revenge.

Let me ask you this Phil. Why don't you put down your silly little alt and post with you main?

Am I the only player left(not involved in osw) that will post with their main and talk crap? Has all of kaw gone as soft as iG?

Yes I said iG is soft...and they are. That's a fact. Even their council knows it as I have spoken with most of them in regards to this matter and in regards to bring iG into the modern kaw world. I understand people get really butt hurt, like outdated barcode, but I reall don't give a farm. I will and always have told it like it was. And how it is right now is iG is getting a proper beat down.

So basically here's what I gather from the posting....

Post with a statless alt and everyone will rag about you being a statless alt and tell you post with a main. Post with a main and everyone will claim you are funding or supporting. Such a catch 22.

8. Iproph either **** off or join in.

9. Lmao Killer 

10. Lop that's why Tara tells you stay of forums. You have champagne taste and a beer budget. You worry about regs before you start messing with an animal like me. Trust me you ain't ready.

However my offer for our 1 v 1 still stands. Keep avoiding if ya want. I don't blame ya.

11. lol. Stop tooting your own horn, you dumb ass ****.

12. You gonna shut my horn up or keep avoiding warring me?

13. Let me guess....you're drunk huh 

14. I bet you are one of those glasses wearing, fragile mommies boys. Probably sitting in front of your mama right now right?

15. I have no clue why forty and pricks keep trashing iG. Either join or get lost. ******* insignificant Jayde ass lickers.

16. Main

Btw did you guys know today is platypus day?

Disney channel does not lie.

17. Ohhhh, you don't want it with me.... hahaha. I bet I could **** you up in real life.... Just saying mummies boy. lol

18. Tap tap tap tap tap. I just owned you lop. lol. You ******* dick head.