Ig family...POWER TO THE SHEEPLE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FacingReality, Feb 28, 2013.

1. How can you own yourself?

2. @ Goliath, are you stupid or something??? Read properly before you post idiot.

3. Ever heard of sarcasm?

4. "I just owned you lop" Can I please get a translation since I'm an idiot?

5. Goliath, I will speak to you through your owner.

6. * of your clan.

7. Sorry iprophet but trying to call out my other accounts is just a way of avoiding the question. We all know you had to leave zaft Evo because you ordered the members to buy your allies so you could help strip IG. This is common knowledge. Your ties to the regs is all common knowledge. If you were really not interested in warring you wouldn't be on this thread throwing around insults. There is nothing wrong with picking a side. Just be man enough to admit to the fact that you had to leave Zaft because you wanted to help strip their old alliance partner IG.

8. lol Goliath, the clan you were in before you just quit. hahaha.

9. Out of interest why do you avoid the people with bigger stats yet get the smaller people kicked from their respective clans? you seem to be abusing your clans reputation.

10. So back to my first question, how can you own yourself?

11. I didn't get kicked, I left only been there about 10 minutes.

12. @ z etc... I have so many outsiders hitting me now, I've lost count. Anyway don dumber is fits before I prick.

13. I don't understand what this means...

14. @iprophet

There is nothing to be ashamed about rooting for the regs. Heck I like Wulf and I think his war strategy is a good one. Given this, why don't you drop the charade that you are somehow uninvolved, crawl out of your shell and start hitting the clan you seem so eager to trash?

15. Grammar_Loser, everybody is a lil dumber having read your post.

Don't know you either. I'm sure you're a lil cheerleader for iG that has the day off from school. Enjoy your day youngster.

16. 

17. Wow, Phil. You are so misinformed it's unbelievable. I thought you prided yourself on being unbiased, and having "the facts"? Not this time, buddy. I think it's quite clear that the accusations against you are legit, and your forum posts claiming to track wars based on pure fact should be locked for misleading information.

No one is hiding that we are friends with Regs. But Prophet explained to you why we aren't in the war, and instead of taking it from the horse's mouth as fact (like a good little reporter), you sling accusations of funding.

Fail.