Ig family...POWER TO THE SHEEPLE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FacingReality, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Oh Phil how uninformed of a reporter you oooipoare. We left ZAFT for numerous reason which I won't go into cause it's not your business. and just so ya know...ZAFT wouldn't have supported the iG/reg war but they would have had no issues with us funding. Or did you miss that part? Lol. Get your facts straight dude.

Go read other osw threads. I bet I'm posting in most of them bashing the side getting their ass kicked. I bashed hog a lot too...does that mean I'm warring Apoc with ZAFT under your logic?

I still can't figure out what your stance is... Do you think iG is just too stupid to figure out that I am "funding" regs as you claim? Or do you think they are too soft to do anything about it? Do ya think if i was funding iG wouldn't do anything about it?

Lop....LOL omg what a loser you are. This is what iG has to offer??? LOL!!!!!! Real life threats of kicking my ass!? Bahahaha. Here's a quick reality check for ya...im 6'7, 220lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal who served 3 combat tours with the 3/75th ranger reg. A real soldier that knows what it's like to take another's life. I assure you, your mediocre threats of kicking my ass in real life are laughable at best. You're too chicken poo to even face me on kaw...get out of here with you tough guy act. You ain't fooling anyone. 

2. I thought I was pretty clear that this is LR's issue and we aren't allies with LR. Pretty sure I said I'd just assume strip them than fund them. Unlike regs, I don't forgive and forget. Most of the old Bh members that started the Reg/bh war are now LR and I have no love for them.

It's unreal how uniformed you are yet you think you know everything. I know why you won't post with you main. Lol don't feed us bs lies about it. If you think it's that big of a secret, well that's just you being uniformed again

3. I have a policy of not reading **** made by alts. So sa;dl

4. I'd like to note again the latest runner from BH is _-God-_ He is an awesome ATM for attack builds. Open season everyone as he still refuses to surrender.

5. :lol: Swabia

iG needs you as their spokesperson again. Are you open to consulting?

6. This is turning from a kaw war to a ufc fight.

It looks like as if i'm at ufc weigh ins. Iproph has already given his weight and height. Only lop needs to give his and then we can start this ding ding ding

7. lop needs to focus less on fighting KaW and more on fighting his war.

8. IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE ...
    iProphet: weighing in at 6 foot 7 and 220 pounds of sexy steel.
    AAAAAND IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE....
    Lopaidon: weighing in at 4 foot 67 (4 foot 8 if wearing his helmet) and 95 pounds of pure sex appeal!

Lets get this PARTY STARTED

9. *4 foot 6 not 4 foot 67 o.o

10. Lol, cheese.

I'm open as minister of propaganda anytime.

11. 

12. @ jayde

How am I showing favoritism by saying iprophet is bashing IG on the thread? Anyone reading this can see it. We are not idiots. And if I am soooo misinformed on iprophet's intentions then I guess zaft council and the mole in his clan must be lying as well. Highly unlikely both are lying to me.

13. My comments to you are regarding the accusations of funding.

You should also read everything before answering, another sign of a good little reporter.

But as you are OBVIOUSLY biased, I no longer have respect for your style of "reporting". We have told the truth now, several times, but you just want to spread your propaganda. Have fun.

Like we wouldn't take credit for it. Come on. Do you even KNOW us?

@Swabia - that meme is epic.

14. Lol Phil. You try so hard and still fail. It's almost sad.

I never said I wasn't baking iG in forums, did I? You accused me of falsified info and I told you were wrong. Sorry if that hurt your little ego bub.

If you're a informed as you claim I'm sure you're aware of what kind of banks I hold. Don't ya think that regs strip count would be a lot higher if I was funding? I mean seriously dude. They haven't even used their banks yet, and are taking it to iG like no other clan has done. They don't need my help or anyone's help. They have it under control.

Mole in my clan huh....damn that sucks cause I only put out important info in pal group that's Pw protected and it's had the same people in it for going on 2 years. One of em finally caved huh....so sad. Lmao

If you knew anything you'd know I don't tell my clan **** until its time to act. God you are just such a fail.

I notice you haven't talked about iG's news letter....isn't that much more interesting of a report than your false claims against me?

15. Well said Jayde, no reason to even address this lying propaganda spewing wannabe

16. Blah blah blah what a waist of time to read this forum.

17. *waste