Ig family...POWER TO THE SHEEPLE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FacingReality, Feb 28, 2013.

1. @ireg- yes sir. I think you just got catfished.

I will sign you up for the MTV segment later.

Only if you promise to have them black your face out and change your voice and you say "she said she was my soul mate.... But why would she only let me put it in her butt?"

2. Zatt...for somebody that seems to be analyzing this thing...you're doing too much. Maybe Proph's RainMan has Rick Rolled your brain cells.

Let me make this easy. Regs are not fighting a pin fest. I could give a **** less how many of those noobs my people pin. All I care about is stripping those fools and preventing my members, as well as my allied members from being stripped.

If those fools want a pin war, they should be doing Estoc's with us.  

Fact check: Still no incoming from iG. Futz (Scoutlawz owner) recently failed 2 steals.

Assumption: Futz is probably busy strategizing how a clan full of max ally plunder has beens can put his clan's name on the map.

3. I'm gonna try this one more time, Please stop feeding the fish!

4. @iReg
    Yeah that post kinda intrigued me. Oh well back to work.

5. Crap they r beating us in the forums. Guess brood won't have as many goats kids as I guessed.

6. It's nice others trying to answer the issue better than you iproph but yea YOU ARE DA MAN and iReg keep the good work on to protect ur alliances of being striped it works

7. Jingle Bells, remember when we stripped you? Tell me..was it cool? I wouldn't know. Neither you lot, nor Foxes have had the stones to come see me.

Hell...the old/real BH...you remember. They were the clan to not **** with back in the day...kinda like iG used to be...anyways, they were the last ones to come see me. But that was also when, like Proph said, had half the Lb helping out.

Speaking of the old BH...where is Blazey? Didn't she get BH involved over some disrespect from LR? But...now she's not even hanging in BH? I lost the plot on exactly what it is that BH is doing these days.

8. Too many fail to realize is osw is not about making money. If you do, great. But profit is always secondary to devastating your oponents game. Make the game unenjoyable, whether from stripping and/or pinning--disabling their builds, for long enough and your oponent stops playing. Then you have dead clans, like mdk/pride/alpha omega/letalis/dk, dead clans win no wars.

9. iReg...LOL tell me..or maybe ASK first the smarter guys on ur side..how much u striped? Aaaaaand how much fail striped yet? Do you know it? cash we used to striped ur "I care about" alliances or subs which aren't matters like ur big bad brother iproph told...

10. iReg where are you?!? Maybe others telling you to stay away from forum....? TROLOLOL can you tell us the story how this war started? I'm wondering bc you calling out blazey LOL who was it on the other side....? DINGO! Yes...where is he? Asking Belle?! All you are is a **** load of poser who gives a **** about the rest! Try to keep care about ur alliances LOL you don't know why you are in this war at all!

11. Jingle Bell, send another noob for me to talk to.

I don't need to ask what was took and/or lost. I have a spreadsheet. Now you get to slap yourself.

Where are the real iG? The authors of that silly ass newsletter? I challenged you to back up your facts on page 1. Pretty sure that wasn't trolling. Was legitimate. Let's see the data.

12. Tbh... I think iG has broken

13. No need to send anyone else bc all you are is a lil idiot...maybe let ur posts proofread with wulf idiot! You've spreadsheets? Show it...Pleeeeeeease! LOL i show mine of the fail strips - so again how much u striped of me yet? Proudly preseent all other strips
    And again how starts the war? Do you know it? Come on iReg....tell me yet! I would give ya a hint ask others before you answer and showing all what posers you are!

14. tick tack tick tack...I believe you will need some minutes to inform urself about the whole thingy I will wait patiently

15. I bet they claimed u nobed after the strip. Didn't they try stripping u close to the same time every day. Fail after fail after.... Fail

16. They love ss...I have it but at the moment I'm waiting of an abswer by iReg think he is still preparing **** you are talking faster than knowing what's goin on huh? But pin urself and save ur cash

17. Ireg, does your asshole ever get jealous of your mouth? It spurts out alot of **** no one cares about.

18. iReg is quite busy...I could hit him trololol so busy in "pal"  is wulf slaping u in da face about ur stupid answers?! Well I would

19. Omg. Jack and the bean stock on steroids today