iG downfall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Melissa-Honeybee (01), Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 

2. ahh so iGs new plan of attack is to try to have the post locked by going off topic ? :eek:

There There queen Im sure it will all be better soon just keep clicking :lol: :lol:

3. Tara

Wasn't zaft once part of IG's alliance ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Being insulted doesn't hurt so bad when the insulter spells like a 3rd grader, Tara. Trololol.

Anyways, back on topic. The other day I had this drink called an iced Bangkok and just about blew my mind. Similar to an Thai iced coffee but it was much more espresso'y with some other spices in it. Been trying to track down the recipe. I'll post it if I find it.

5. Dang Honeybee, I'm going to start charging you a fee.

"There, there Queen I'm sure it will all be better soon, just keep clicking."

6. No answer yet Tara ? still thinking are we..... :eek:

7. Tara can't use commas or semicolons either :(

8. You ever try Absinthe ?

9. Never heard of it

10. As Tara doesn't want to or can't answer :eek:

Can anyone in iG remind us all why Zaft decided they where better off without your so called alliance ?

11. Melissa is DTW. Figures.

12. Well...tell us Melissa! I like your threads also vasias spagetti recipe sounds very yummi!

13. Just got back with a fillet burger and Oreo crushem for the mrs. I went for the supercharger meal and a leg piece . Yes that's right, she said she didn't want a drink or fries..... You all know how this ends.... Half my fries and drink gone before I can blink... lol

14. @runny

A heavy one. You should ask Melissa bc seems she is her favourite 

15. Guess you have never heard of turtle hun :eek: go back to your eb.

Still no response from iG !! :evil:

16. How can none of iG answer a simple question ? But yet instead try so hard to divert :lol: :lol:

17. Turtle OMFG
    Tell us Melissa where u pinned your troops and your spies?

18. Balle Hun I will send you to try 

19. Smh...Never the people involved in the war that make these threads. Always some bloody ******* idiot who thinks they know it all

20. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.