iG downfall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Melissa-Honeybee (01), Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teenage mutant ninja turtles, heroes in a half shell...turtle power!!!

2. This super charger is delectable, extremely delicious. Even with half the chips :p

3. Long live KFC

4. Oooh, chicken!!

5. Honeybee, iG doesn't answer to you, EVER. (iG's past, present, and future alliances are of no concern to you.)

Bunny, did I misuse commas and semi-colons. My mama would be so disappointed. 

Let's stay on topic. I think I'll start thinking about what I want to make for breakfast tomorrow morning. Mmmmmm, blueberry pancakes sound good.

6. Well ****. Now I'm hungry as ****.

7. It's ok Tara

Just feel bad about it, feel sorry, and never ever do it again.

8. And make me a pancake if you really wanna redeem yourself lol

9. Why did Swabia leave??? Why did ZiG break up??? Why doesn't anyone love Melissa?? what's your plan? Keep asking questions until someone lives you?? You will never be iG Melissa. Please get off the T.I.P. oF our DICK! Do you wake up and check your forum to see if any loves you yet. Here Melissa, let's play a game. You go 1 day without trying to wrap your lips around Tara's tit, and I'll answer one of your questions. Until then... Stay a noob, play gaw, protect your corner. Do anything besides revolve around iG. K?

10. Pancakes? Please noooooo. If I eat another thing I'll burst

11. Unless its vanilla ice cream of course

12. Melissa, you noob. First off, check my clan, second, I haven't done an EB in a year, plus, how new are you? You must be tops 2 months old in this game. You're a fat fail troll with no life.

13. One thing I'm sure everyone can agree on is vanilla ice cream.

14. Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter stuffs is AWESOME! Plus rainbow sprinkles. :)

15. Since when is butter censored, lol.

16. Along those lines...take some natural peanut butter (chunky preferred) at room temp and poor it over some good vanilla ice cream.

LEGIT

17. Sounds weird, but possible good. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORD BUTTER? Is it like Butt her, which must mean "something" perverted??????? if you know what I mean. ; )

18. Lol Phoenix. And no, it's just because it has butt in it. And since that'll get asterisked out, think gluteus Maximus. People often forget this game is supposed to be 9 plus, so it has a pretty strict, albeit ineffective filter.

19. Lol. So if you say "but" you're bypassing? Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.