I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Really? You bring other players children into your arguments, and trash talking? Interesting.

2. Dramalama Emily u need to get alife LOL

3. lol no arguement, just my opinion, after all it is a game, we are all here to enjoy it so why try to include personal attacks? I see it as you dont know whats happening in that persons life, or why they are on a game, are they trying to relax and forget something? Let them play kaw, war, eb, yeah hit them and war trash talk but no need for personal attacks in my opinion.
    But no arguement, everyone wars different, I know I recently changed my outlook and many would say i was nasty, guess i just had a realisation kick.

4. ^^butthurt? I think so 

5. Darmada, lol not butthurt at all, actually this is teaching me alot, i find it interesting.

6. Lol I'm sure lots of edimication learning from forum drama I has been enlightened

7. If you do not like this thread or any of my forum threads please feel free not to enter them, its not that hard.

8. Trash talking is one thing bringing kids into is wrong on so many levels
    Fight your fight abuse your opponent by all means but don't stoop this low

9. By admitting she has kids is disclosing personal info... I'm gpnna get her silenced 

10. ISS_CynderStryke if thats what makes you happy, but let me just check the TOU about bypasses I am sure that shut the **** up when abbreviated is a bypass and you yourself used it in this thread.

But you do what evr you feel you need to if thats what floats your boat

11.  umad?

12. Not at all, actually enjoying the olympics and a nice hot chocolate, how can one be mad lol.

13. I got angry at the US water polo girls earlier actually. Gave up a 3 goal lead and couldn't convert to break the tie on their power play. Lolz

14. LOL yeah I have been caught shouting at the screen so guess you can get mad doing that lol

15. All I got to say is help I been attack by noob enjoy

16. I've enjoyed lurking on this topic by feel compelled to post regarding the 'personal attack' issue. Emily you appear to be trying the high road but what about that wholly inappropriate visceral attack on Farm_You posted by Pink Sky? That was way, way out of line.

17. Yes i totally agree it was disgusting beyond belief. It was not me. Pink_Sky was my account but a friend in kaw and i exchanged accounts as he needed a useless one to go on a phone he had sold. So I inherited his account that i have kept out of this war as I have not had time to look at what it has on it potwise, allie wise, build wise.
    After the exchange i woke up to see that he had used the account to cause distress as he reset it straight after.

18. I support you emily. :D

19. Allrighty then. The Therapist of that poster has a very rewarding (and profitable) future ahead of them.

20. I agree...he and i had some words in pm about it as i was not happy it was done let alone in my name, but hey nothing I could do about it, and i am sorry to who saw it.