I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. On wow cookie...be thankful ur not on ISS's list...your allies are yummy and your spy def is pathetic. I'll keep you in mind when we get bored while not in osw 

2. Not to mention your battle stats 
    Nobber and EB whore to the max!!!

3. How about you get back to your "osw", i'll keep you in mind when i want to wreck a clan filled with half built pure spies and hansels with big ego's. :roll:

4. Nice rose. Post with ur main next time u wanna run ur mouth 

5. Farm you are pathetic but good for the laugh. Lying about alts now cause you got asked by fraz about your competition? Keep trying.

Also the competition, quite a good way to hide behind others, soon you will run out of ideas, but i still look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Welshamy stopped helping you aswell, you might want to re-recruit as only the 2 of you hitting now.

6. This thread is quite the read. 

7. I_LOVE why don't u stop being a ***** about it and do a 1v1 against angel,what's stopping u From it.stop hiding behind friends and pinning yourself on ebs be a man if your gunna talk the talk walk the walk man. I have been lurking this forum for a while and your a disgrace to love farming when u don't do it right. Be the farmer u talk about being. angle u have my full support. Farm the **** out of this idiot

8. Hey guys, let's be like kids in a primary school playground!!!

"FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!"
    Lol whut is actually happening here?

9. Oops i was wrong sorry welshamy is still in the fight just very disorientated....she has an open invitation on my wall for any clowns supporting me to go play with her and her main. Maybe not the wisest thing to offer but as she doesnt come to the forums I thought i would pass on her message. :lol:

10. Cookies alt is a ally of his called some barcode secretspy

11. Cookie is a baddie

12. welsh_dragon_66 is the latest person to join the here come hide behind me and pretend to be a farmer squad, much respect to her, stats like that very impressive but very sad if you do come crying to stop.

sonicfan was the first to try I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU's little competition he is starting, sadly he backed down before he got to hit.

Keep trying I_LOVE you are actually making me lose sleep from laughter. :lol:

13. I'm sleepy.

14. Im a dude u idiot and the only respect u will get from me is respect of the dead!

15. I finally read ur crap and man u people need a life! big time

16. welsh_dragon_66 is ur worst nightmare

17. Welshamy, nah actually my nightmare is more clowns, how can they be so happy all the time, they must have sinister thoughts...

But hey sorry about the 2nd silence, i have warned i do not like bypasses or anything against TOU on my wall, hope its not your 3rd and final.

18. Welshamy, now you see why you are really fighting do you really want to continue? You are being hit, he is hitting eb, you are his cover why he hides from a war he started and wanted and is not fighting.

I am hitting you hoping you will leave, eventually everyone will leave and he will have to do the 1 on 1, he will run out of options.

Will you be continuing this war for him, or will you please move on with both your accounts so I can do as he wanted?