I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. You probably do not remember me, but I have supported you in the past, and I shall support you again. Good luck emily-angel.

2. Lol if drgnblade is supporting you , then you got my support too

3. I didn't reset

4. Yes he reset pink as he sold the phone so please if it makes you feel that you made him go ahead.

I reset wheezle account as it was my daughters and thats what she done all the time, lowland complete and reset, as many can tell you. But please take credit for that also.

And i reset this account a little while ago while in the PE/IG war, before i knew of you but please yes take credit for that if it makes you feel good.

Will i reset again, yep sure will the little account will keep going on resets as thats what my daughter wanted. You are welcome to take credit for those aswell when they happen.

5. Lol well I never liked I_Love_to_farm_you , so she's got my support 100%

6. well when i do please let my owner know, thats alot of gold for him to have out :)

7. Nope I don't remember hitting you

8. I Love how about you pull off all your friends, quit the eb your in, even stop the eb all together and you and i do this 1 on 1 the right way? 1 on 1 should be 2 people and only 2 people, not your spy you needed to bring in, not your friends, not the clans.
    You do that and I will stop hits on all those helping you. So what do you say? A proper 1 vs 1 you vs me?

9. And yes i know its a funny offer I cant win any hits on you, I admit I am potless all i have is my build and my allies and my time. You have full pots, allies and your time.

10. Op. sorry, but you're a joke. Always have been. Always will be. Best of luck 

11. Snowdog thanks for the luck :)

I_Love, I guess thats a no?

12. I'm so glad ur back EM. Kaw would be boring with out you.
    Support EM!!!

13. Farm, I found ur main buddy. Have u pinned and was expecting something stupid to come out of your mouth. But all I've gotten was a bit of money and that's it.

14. Kinda disappointing, was expecting something about my family or my money. But uve gone soft! Kinda depressing...oh well, at least I still make money off u.

15. He probably can't hit you. But he said he's hitting your main so...

16. Lol cookie thinks he's a hard but he's just farmin some random noob lulz that gave me a good laugh in the morning