I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1.  bring what u got lol anyone wants help I love to farm you ? I fight you your clans your friends anyone associated with I love to farm you is target 

2. IDIOTS! EVERY ONE OF YOU!
    Don't you see what he's doing? My god, you make me SICK!

3. It also makes me slightly hungry, just to be accurate.

4. Wow, bringing kids and other players children into the trash talking is just wrong.

5. Its normally a final bid, it says oh bugga i bit off more than i can handle, how can i hurt these people so they go crying...Im a mad little boy and dont want to lose, i messed up, isnt that right I_LOVE.

6. Support for Emily and magoo

7. Hello, I_Love_To_Farm_You.

My name is Jesus, and I'm here to educate you on this thing many people would like to describe as "real life."

[​IMG]
    This is what we call the sun. Though it can probably not be seen from your mothers basement, it is in fact a real thing. It is hot, and gives everything life. Plants and animals both need it to live.

[​IMG]
    This is a bird. They are little creatures with wings, and can fly. Some of them make a whistling tune. They can usually only be found in the magical land behind the front door, though. 

[​IMG]
    This is water. As fictional as it may seem, scientists have indeed found other sources of water that doesn't come from your sink.

Now that you have learned about real life, you should go explore it. An app on a mobile device isn't the meaning of life, as you obviously think it is. People play it to have fun, not to have their children talked **** about. Oh, and it is impossible to "suck start a shotgun." 
    [​IMG]

8. lol Jesus

9. ^^
    Education is great.

10. @Jesus, good thing you posted screen shots because I don't think he would believe you otherwise.

11. End of day I feel sorry for I love to farm and hope he realises he went too far
    Appology may not be enough but it's a start if he actually admits he went too far
    Im offering a chance and it will be my only my final chance to him appologise for that picture farm away as much as you like but keep it player v player NEVER Bring people's kids into it ( odd your mamma joke accepted)
    If u don't believe that was wrong then good luck your gonna need it

12. Jesus lol omg I smiled hard, you make this real life look fantastic.....thank golly I found one :)

13. I bring in any weapon that works. All is fair in love and war. Especially in a GAME. Get over yourself you all just wana feel important by making some bogus political structure in this war game. Just fight and talk **** who cares? U made this a huge deal when it shouldn't have been. You can easily just ignore someone if u don't like what they say. Yet you CHOSE to make this huge forum like all the noobs do who want attention for actually FIGHTING in a WAR GAME.

ISS
    We are students of war.
    Ally relocation majors with a minor in inflation prevention. We keep the eKaWnomy in check.

14. ISS_CynderStryke, I think it is shallow to bring in personal attacks myself, the only reason someone would do it is if they know they cant war and need every advantage they can get. A person that can war does not need to try and cause distress or anger to their opponent, war can actually be peaceful and friendly. But thats my opinion.

15. You kidding I throw in personal strikes all the time!  and we never lose! Argument invalid.