I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Look at my wall :lol:

2. LOL Oliver, do you feel loved? He is walling anyone that posts my wall or offers support, its funny to watch, when he hits me or walls me thats my 1 on 1, if he takes it elsewhere then bigger fool him.

3. welshamy wall is the funniest I believe, where he says I cant beat them all.... so he admits his 1 on 1 he has his friends hitting for him, he cant take me alone, even with his main helping

4. Lol, GO emily  SUPPORT 

5. Lol it's sad really

6. This is funny! Guy seems like a real tool.

7. So then wouldn't you be joining him Jobinator...?
    :|

8. Go Emily, ROCKY LOVES EMILY ROCKY LOVES EMILY ROCKY LOVES EMILY ROCKY LOVES EMILY

9. Can't anyone just fight without wanting to be congratulated for doing it???

ZOMG UR HITTING ANOTHER PLAYER??? 
    It's a lost art from years ago when this game first came out!!! YOU'RE A VISIONARY. Both sides: just fight and STFU noobs

10. Why don't people like him?

11. I don't like him cuz he made a heartless thread about the victims of the shooting in Colorado the day after it happened. He's a stupid douchebag.

12. Its not about like dislike, its a war game, people hit, people trash talk, but talk should be polite in my opinion, not the racist taunts, the sick joke of tragedys, the personal threats, taunts of things people cant help like disabilities. When someone over steps that it is annoying.

Personally I feel nothing towards him, i dont know him, wish he wouldnt trash talk, big note himself as a farmer and hide, but hey game means fun

13. Em!!!!! I love style 

14. Sax :p I learnt with some of the best , not that my stats say that lol.

15. Holy moly mega wicked respect Emily, you are my idol  you go girl  more power to you  we need to stand up against farmers and just general losers like him, you have my support.

16. Stats aren't everything. If they were you wouldn't keep knocking back my offer of an account with your pre-retirement stats. Oh well, it's there if you ever change your mind. As are your friends 

17. @the king of the noobs.

Shut up

18. It's idiots toile you who wouldn't last a day in the real kaw