I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. U NEVER CAUGHT ME LOL

2. SUPPORT HOPE U WIN

3. Epic fail on emilys part - I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU is naked as a baby, 9sdp i got me some pots :D and I cant take a damn win...he is asleep for about 2 hours if im lucky for more fail trys LOL :lol: :lol: oh yes go on laugh I did

4. OK epic fail fixed...thankyou whoever burnt his spies..... i am happy. I saw the green win sign for a change

5. Finally... Someone that is playing KaW as it should be played...

But you don't really need to broadcast all your moved though... There are plenty of tricks in a 1 vs 1 war... Some best kept quiet to gain advantage..

Support your hits, but you don't need an audience for this....

6. In her defense the guy did post thread after thread broadcasting this about her yesterday

7. And she doesn't need to play at his level... Keeping cool and warring back would have gained respect..

Showing off and telling everyone "look at me!!" will not...

8. Totally agree....The strip i shared as it is funny as poo I failed.

The thread I made after his owner and the 7 clans he ran to today all asked me what is going on, i got sick of repeating myself, so a war thread became, I wish he would post his side but he is hiding sadly.

My posts other than that have been to answer people or ask him back to talk, i tend to feel rude if i dont answer and thats one of my downfalls.

But I do agree, it is I guess a way of bignoting myself, or laughing at myself (and at him, not every day a potless idiot can farm the person making them the farm and not win any hits all day)

9. Bump for other clans to see

Oh and hi emily

10. Support for emily, you're doing well, keep it up. 

11. Actually, when you want to war someone, you typically go by attrition. Losing a battle doesn't mean you are not doing well... With every hit, you burn his pots making him lose $$.

The trick is to make yourself not lose any thing at all, and perhaps even make $$, and yet make him lose everything. Only this way, can you go on forever, and is still sustainable to farm.

No one in his right mind will do a long term farming by using pots to hit the other person... That would be an epic fail.

This is the basics. It's the 101. There are other points to take note and other tricks in preparing for a strip farm. Also things to do when you're anticipating a clan to strip farm you. Do it right, and you can beat a whole clan by simple attrition and sustenance.

12. GET EM EMILY

13. Lol Emily easily has half of KaW backing her... She hopped clan to clan fighting her own battles earning her own respect. She has helped war with many clans earning respect from others. You really think she couldn't snap her fingers and crush most of your clans? Lol enjoy the ride.

Support Emily

14. Support Emily

I_love_noob_blood(.)

ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི

15. Oops he woke up, bought allies, 1 sold then he mithed, its ok noone saw the remaining 2

And IGCB, thankyou for that but those that know me ( yes im em) know I wont ask for help, especially after my reset, I learnt alot. But thankyou

16. I love noob fights. * refills the popcorn bucket hands it to igcb

17. Support For Emily

18. So loser resets or apology?

19. I've got your back angel... Anyone who feels the need to interfere in what should be a 1v1 expect me and my main in your news..

☠"â̸b̸â̸n̸d̸ô̸n̸ â̸l̸l̸ ĥ̸ô̸p̸ê̸ â̸l̸l̸ ŷ̸ê̸ ŵ̸ĥ̸ô̸ ê̸n̸t̸ê̸r̸ ĥ̸ê̸r̸ê̸"☠