I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Emily full support for you 

2. I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU please stop lurking, I see you watching lol Im on pc at the moment. Please come in and share your side, may aswell air your dirty laundry here since im so close to collapse according to you lol.

And thankyou everyone supporting :) nice to have mates

3. Hmm on pc u can see who's lurking? Very interesting

4. Yes lol and he has lurked it the whole time on and off.....a great advantage of linking pc and idevice is you can get the best of all the aspects lol

5. Ima have to do that and see who lurks my thread but don't post a pic and ill farm them lmaol jk

6. He signed his reset papers when he called out A.D.H.D ... He's nothing put a nub firing a spud gun, you are nothing.

Tyr

7. I_LOVE your still lurking forums hitting eb....come on out of pin hun please, I am sick of failing warbeasts waiting for you.....Its 2:30am there you will be out of pin soon, unless your doing an all nighter letting kaw possess you....but i wouldnt recommend that at all.

Oh bummer the time thing, slipped sorry, i dont really know that.....well i wouldnt if you didnt keep track on your wall of my activity writing your time first lol

8. Please. We know your 1v1ing him, post all this after he's stripped

9. He was live stripped yesterday and will be everyday until reset...

May as well lock this...

Tyr

10. WHO IS ONLINE
    Users browsing this forum: arkst, bellemorte, billy916, B_Magical, fiir14, II_________DRAGON_________II, IllIIl_Jam_llIIIl, I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU, MiNG-YunFeiYanG, Nugget, RETRIBUTION, Saint_Soldiers, Schsmi, the_pit, xXxShadow_SpawnxXx

guess he is still lurking :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. I was caught! Noooooooo! :cry:

12. Just a note. The users you see there are not lurking your thread but the whole Wars section.

13. Good luck Emily, I wish you the best of luck Hun.

14. I'm going to make an alt named
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so I can always be first.

15. I love it I love this thred