I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I agree I liked him as a farmer just to keep kaw alive but his retirement was initiated when he said that about a.d.h.d

2. LOL yep i call them out, bunch of.......hilarious great people, loved my time visiting them and cant wait to visit again when i discover what pots are

3. Dam it she's too small to hit:(

4. no...i made the mistake of talking crap to one member and am still being farmed for it....after months...o_O i don't like them but i respect em...i had to reset 2 times!!

5. I didn't read the bulk.

But If you Are challenging I love to farm. You have lost

6. Pepsi, Emily has already won...

7. Pepsi. Didn't u see where he dropped affiliation with strippers club? And u still back him hmm

8. I remember coming to strip club just to farm him while he was there and bashed him in cc and he ran off crying to another clan ...he ain't nothing special

9. U have my full support. Awesomeness 

10. He dropped coz we farmed him.

Buuuuut,...

I back who ever Is think is going to win.
    But as arkst said, Emily won so I was (and this rarely happens) proven wrong.

11. Lol well fair enough and that's funny y'all hit him as well

12. Not won as in farm apologized but as he won't last.

13. Well done famer lala noone else to run to so open me to wc, your a great farmer.....i bow down to you so you can kiss my....

14. Buttocks?

15. yes arkst you won...no prize sorry dont even have a pot to drop for you to hit lol

16. Farmer lala opened u to wc?

17. WOOT GO EMILY!!SUPPORTED

18. Yes, I think he ran out of friends to hide behind, so decided his supreme farming skills would be supported by all of kaw.

Better still is my pathetic stats and his clan mates walled me to die, they are going to kill me, and i cant even hit them LOL they are too small..... :eek: