I need HELP! HOG again stripped me bcoz of -destructive-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIIpsychedeIicIlIlshamanllIIl, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3/3/0 steal op noob.
    I see this active still ill hit when I'm full

2. You have repeatedly said you ate gettimg farmed and stripped for "no reason". I can list several mistakes onyour part.
    1) YOU broke cf agreement
    2) YOU asked for outside help
    3) YOUR an idiot
    4) YOU use every lame excuse ie. English isnt my first language. Then use google translate if you are unsure
    4) YOU may have accidentally hit his clan mates from BL. If you are in a 1v1 what are you doing on the bl to begin with.
    5)YOUR an idiot

3. The noob tears flow freely with this one

4. yep I'm and all you are a cheap **** fucks.... bye gone to work see you later. ( ohh I have job???? ) maybe if u get your self out of the chair and pit the ******* 2$ cider down u can have this really good things of the life... btw u wouldn't worry about me...

5. Oh no the self potty but hurt flows forth.

6. @B_MAC *you're

Sorry had to do it, my inner grammar nazi wouldn't be happy, but everything you said is a very very valid point. OP care to retort?

7. Deal with it. Its kingdoms at war you are playing, don't complain once you receive inc. Howling on the forums for help will just feed them, and on the basis you will not get help from forums, this thread is utterly pointless.

8. auto corrector* it was gonna be lolololoosers

9. come on hog this time u should be talk...

10. I was gonna read sm while I having my breakfast...

11. Destructive has been in HOG long enough to be classed as our family. Weather it be a day or a decade we support he's actions. Dagger you should change your name to digger because all you do is dig bigger holes for yourself.

12. Anyone that knows me, knows I protect my family at all cost. You trash talk my family I will strip you every night till you reset. Plain and simple.

Mess with DA freak get a midget in your ass

13. Tim does protect anyone who is a part of his family, it was silly of you to do this OP, now instead of dropping build you should save yourself the trouble and do what they request for a ceasefire

14. i know I'm not enlgish either, but only problem to make any cf term with timdafreak that I can't understand his english. try google translator OP...

15. then we might can discuss about cf term.

16. first of all I won't reset second of all I can wait... but I guess devs has a big reason to not give him game moderator. :# they struggling to understand him XD noobs

17. Whose messing with ya, ima have a talk with them right away.

18. I almost thought op grew some balls then  almost......

19. OP did when he was 3 yrs old. OP still have it. just checked....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.