I need HELP! HOG again stripped me bcoz of -destructive-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIIpsychedeIicIlIlshamanllIIl, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ss tripped  I meant stripped. Oops my bad

2. I just want to say I strip for beer 

3. I have beer 

4. You kinda deserved to be stripped dude.

5. See when adore thinks about me she gets her tongue... Or maybe her tongue is just to busy to talk 

6. Tongue tied* lol

7. Yes I can. I haven't done anything to them. I sent a message to Timdafreak he just said. Haha don't mess with my family. What family? Two **** clan? There are a bit bigger organisation in kaw. And don't forget there is always a bigger fish. And like I said -destructive- issue between me and him happened well b4 he joined there. To be honest I was farming only him. Maybe I hit one or two who have been in my bl. But I wasn't farming anybody.... They re stripping me every night.... This is unbelieve able.

8. See dagger, it's that kind of talk that got you in this mess in the first place, next time, bend over, spread, don't forget to bite the pillow.

9. Umm unbelievable is one word

10. Noob, listen up. Grab a beer. Chug it. Reset all accounts. Regret it I'm am. Remake. Don't do stupid crap. Chug another bet. Forget what is between thine legs. Get stripped (good kind), and come find me when all the above steps have been completed

11. My auto corrector doesn't find even as world unbelievable

12. Lolol. Who's tongue tied now my sweet smitty. Maybe we should use our mouths for a better use. 

13. So u claim u only farmed one person but might have accidentally hit other members in the clan he is in now that showed up on ur bl? That sounds.... Probably not true lol

14. Adore how about ️

15.  that sounds more like something I can agree to smitty.
    And dagger, dude. Destructive has been my mentor for almost four years. U don't get to say who is his friend or family. But good try. No points for effort tho. It's a hard life I know

16. I was in Hog when you got stripped... ouch bro. I wouldn't mess with then and do an apology on forums. My best advice to you...

17.  another form. Kid just admit to being a stupid 10 year old kid, reset and move on a little wiser. I read D's wall I would make you a stripped down perm farm also

18. Is it just me or does this guy have a "kick me" sign on his forehead. Honestly guy your problem is, well you. You make people want to hit you. You ask for help and get nothing. He doesnt ask for help and you get a full newsfeed. See how that works.
    Moral to the story: Dont be a dick

19. What's so cool about picking out one person to toy with? Insecurities? Nothin else to do?

20. I want to hit OP, but it's HoG's thing so I'll leave em to it.

Also a net for the person who called this a forum, you're incorrect, this is a thread, a forum is a collection of threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.