HoL vs LWF Osw Thread (May 2013)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 24, 2013.

1. God damn it.

:lol: at what riz said

2. What has two thumbs and cycled around 2t in allies on Yafi before banking 200k bars and leaving 8b out for Yafi to xstal on?

 this guy!

Oh my Yafi. How do you expect to strip my main when you can't even properly strip my alts?

Hell I even pinned myself with a spy...twice...and you still kept going. 

Better hope you don't mess up on my main like ya did this one.

3. :lol: :lol: :lol: we did notice your LB spy pin twice but we want to see ya naked since your banner is Hook@ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if u banked in u also lost, for us we just shop allies lol

4. Whom wanna see Iprophet main naked? Can follow me n we can discuss how to do it. Hahaha

5. Lost what? ....20% of 5tril? Lmao. What's 1tril In the grand scheme of things? You can damn near nob that in a day lol.

Glad you're so proud. 

And glad my allies are gone. Now I can talk made crap on yafi and not have to lose sleep over it. Thanks morons

6. you should bank out to your main and let us waste our funds instead of banking in pots lololol guess u have no ball to take care 2 accs with allies so let 1 naked and spend full time on LB acc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm out of forum now.
    Take care noob Profat!!

KK :lol:

7. ahh about nobbing?? can go ahead now pls 400+ bucks only :lol: :lol: we are waiting for u to nob again and we shop :lol: :lol: :lol: 400++ bucks is nothing to profat :cool:

8. If you know my main, you now that tril I just lost from banking in bars ain't even a drop in the bucket.

And let's get real... If you had the gold to strip my main you would have went for it instead of going for this broke ass account. Kinda like ya did when ya went after Bp instead of IMF.

You ain't got to lie to kick it.

Imma a monsster!!!! LMMFAO.

Yafi still going too. I'm down to 1.6bil boys keep going!

9. Btw. If you think I own ONE lb account as you insinuated you might wanna do some more research. 

10. "And glad my allies are gone. Now I can talk made crap on yafi and not have to lose sleep over it. Thanks morons" no ball or butthurt :lol: :lol: :lol:

yah i know u are rich profat guy. u can always nob, 400 bucks are nothing..but butthurt can always start from 1 cent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Oh yes I'm so butthurt. I don't enjoy dogging on yafi a bit

This is only the start yafi. I plan on dogging you for months and months and months. All While you claim you're gonna strip my main. Lmao.

I quit kaw the day that happens

12. we yafi didnt receive even a hit from ya..u chose to use mouth to fight your battles?? :lol: :lol:

Rich man Iprofat!! have a good night!

your allies are sucks it with me. u can get it back pls rich butthurt man :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. No balls you say?

How many people yafi put on me because of my opinions?

I could always make you my famous 1v1 offer. If yafi wants to get in line and wait while I whoop in their brothers.

Lmao all you yafians tcss.

14. Yup and guess what moron.

Not receiving one hit from me just made you numb nuts fail strip me. Bravo yafi. You bad mothashutyomouth!

15. i believe u will quit if the day your main naked. u cant take it and quit kaw for sure. we know this :lol: :lol: that call butthurt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant stop laughing!!

Really gtg. take care butthurt!!! :lol: :lol:

KK

16. We just wanted to see you naked. Lol whatever you gotta tell yourself to make ya feel better about failing. Oh yeah thanks for freeing up the funds. Those allies were never gonna sell. I'll make sure that gold goes to good use.

Pro-tip: pinning a player doesn't do a damn thing in osw

17. I already see a pattern forming

Yafi tries to turn fails into success for them.

Fail a strip? Nah we just wanna see yeah naked. We don't care we just gave you free strip funds

Sell a bank? Nah that wasn't yafi. Well maybe retired yafi - all you morons are retired lol. Go back to it chumps

18. nob 1T in a day? lol...you got any idea how pathetic that sounds?

I noticed your use of words for insult is increasing...you are really pissed aren't you?...

19. Butthurt profat go sleep please..keep crying here :lol: :lol:

Forgot to remind ya that u lost 25% for banking pots. so out of 5T u lost 1.25T plus those steals when first 25mins before you using your spies to pin the acc, at that time u left 18 allies :lol: :lol: so more or less let make it 1.5T or 1.6T or 2T..your call then :lol: :lol: for me i just have a good laugh and know u lost more than 1.25T will do..

Good night!

KK :lol: